🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You sound crazy b.

"After he got what he wanted from Take Care, he was like whatever" :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said he wanted to sign The Weeknd in an interview for MTV around the Take Care era, so that's wrong.

Could fill the label with great talent besides The Weeknd?

Yes PND, DVSN and Majid are very talented, The Weeknd is bigger than all of them put together and will continue to be, it's not comparable.

You obviously just trying defend Drake by any means but you gotta be objective.

He did want to sign him that's not something I'm denying. I wasn't one of those people who saw the Weeknd being as big as he is now so I never thought it was an L back then. Yes Drake cared and wanted him signed I shouldn't have stated he didn't.

At least at you realized the error in your ways and owned up.

Your counterparts would not have done that.

Yes he cared I admit I was tripping
laugh.gif
Always wonder how **** would have been musically if OVOXO was still alive today. 

Can't wait till pnd gets outta here too so we can stop hearing him on Drake tracks.

I thought drake put him on. I only heard of the weekend because of that song on drakes cd awhile ago. Figured he was rolling with drake

He never really put him on. Just helped with exposure in the lead up to HOB dropping.

Always wonder how **** would have been musically if OVOXO was still alive today. 

It would've been a force but I always felt like if he signed to OVO he wouldn't be the star he is today. Being under Drake's shadow could have altered his career in a negative way. Obviously he knew he was gonna do major things. If you would have told me he would be the superstar like he is now I wouldn't have believed you.

Last edited:
In the digital era, being the biggest rapper in the world and posting someone's music on your blog definitely counts for putting someone on.

The music industry isn't like the sports industry where more often than not...talent wins. You can be the most talented musician ever and that doesn't guarantee you being a star. There are artists on Soundcloud that make better **** than 90% of the popular commercial artists rout right now.

Make no mistake about it...Drake definitely put The Weekend on.

Last edited:
In the digital era, being the biggest rapper in the world and posting someone's music on your blog definitely counts for putting someone on.

The music industry isn't like the sports industry where more often than not...talent wins. You can be the most talented musician ever and that doesn't guarantee you being a star. There are artists on Soundcloud that make better **** than 90% of the popular commercial artists rout right now.

Make no mistake about it...Drake definitely put The Weekend on.

Yeah I see what your saying. Good music doesn't always get noticed. Having someone with such a following expose your music counts as putting on.

Naw controlla is that fire. One dance is wavy but controlla had that real island vibe

Please don't tell me you prefer the version without popcaan. What you said was true and popcaan added that authenticity to it.

Your bod like an action movie
She said we be rough tonight not smoothly :smokin

Kanye West Confirms Joint Album with Drake

It’s official. Kanye West and Drake are definitely recording an album together.

Mr. West confirmed the rumors during an interview with Vogue. “We’re just working on music, working on a bunch of music together, just having fun going into the studio,” he explained. “We’re working on an album, so there’s some exciting things coming up soon.”

The 6 God and the Louis Vuitton Don have teased the album onstage at OVO Fest and with a Los Angeles billboard.

For now, however, Yeezy and Drizzy are touring separately. Drake is on the “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Future, while Kanye is headlining his “Saint Pablo” trek.

Speaking of the “Saint Pablo Tour,” Yeezus is happy with how his suspended platform stage is working out.

“I feel really excited about the way the kids feel,” he said. “I wanted to come up with something that allowed me to be closer to the people and made it so there wasn’t a bad seat in the house, as best as we could try to do that.”

Today, West is set to reveal Yeezy Season 4 at New York Fashion Week. He also plans to design clothing for children and finalize his joint album with Drake, which currently has no release date.

Kanye West Confirms Joint Album with Drake

It’s official. Kanye West and Drake are definitely recording an album together.

Mr. West confirmed the rumors during an interview with Vogue. “We’re just working on music, working on a bunch of music together, just having fun going into the studio,” he explained. “We’re working on an album, so there’s some exciting things coming up soon.”

The 6 God and the Louis Vuitton Don have teased the album onstage at OVO Fest and with a Los Angeles billboard.

For now, however, Yeezy and Drizzy are touring separately. Drake is on the “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Future, while Kanye is headlining his “Saint Pablo” trek.

Speaking of the “Saint Pablo Tour,” Yeezus is happy with how his suspended platform stage is working out.

“I feel really excited about the way the kids feel,” he said. “I wanted to come up with something that allowed me to be closer to the people and made it so there wasn’t a bad seat in the house, as best as we could try to do that.”

Today, West is set to reveal Yeezy Season 4 at New York Fashion Week. He also plans to design clothing for children and finalize his joint album with Drake, which currently has no release date.

This gonna be so GOAT :pimp:

I have a feeling Ye will start trying again lyrically.

Last edited:
Drizzy on ye production it's gonna be a problem!!

Deuces
Show me a good time
U with me
All of the lights

All heat!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom