🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

drake plays that politics & ******** lane in rap....its lame.

i remember when acts would tour with eachother didn't really even like eachother like that, but got their money regardless...

Yeah that's people essentially on a level plating field though

Gotta be smarter when you say stuff about one of the biggest music stars around and you are essentially a nobody to the mass mainstream audience

Drake loses nothing by firing him; Future loses a lot

If the lawsuit goes through, Future will be losing nothing.

Drake will be losing $1.5 million

Whether hov did it, diddy, drake whoever, its a ***** move. That's some **** females do, seriously. Outside of money future was gaining nothing from this. Everyone who knows him n supports him does it already. Hell he is on numerous drake n wayne songs and a rihanna track, everyone in attendance are familiar with his music whether they support/like it or not.

Lawyers aren't stupid I'm sure there is an out clause in that contract

Drake isn't the one writing up the contract; the record company has high profile lawyers doing that

Even if get gets the $1.5 million he's still losing out long term from the doors this tour could open for him

You gotta be smarter with your comments regardless if this is a ***** move or not

Last edited:

drake plays that politics & ******** lane in rap....its lame.

i remember when acts would tour with eachother didn't really even like eachother like that, but got their money regardless...
I hear you man but the context of this situation is much different. 

From a business sense, I'm talking about money...$$$$$$$$$....

Drake is a HEADLINING act. Millions of fans, from almost every demographic, white, black, poor, rich, whatever, are within that fan base. 

Future is an OPENING act. 

Future had so much to GAIN from this business venture than Drake did. Drake could have gotten any semi hot / lukewarm rapper to open for him and it would have fit the bill. For future, this was a huge opportunity in his career to 1.) Make money. 2) Expand your fan base. 3) Experience life on a mega tour. 

Like dude said earlier, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Is Drake sensitive? Sure. But, I could tell you, my boss is the director of finance at a billion dollar company. I have better sense to say that I'm more skilled at what we do than she is. If I did, I know my job is at risk. I have better sense than that, why would I say that? What do i have to gain from saying that? I stay in my lane, be thankful for the opportunity, and focus on investing in myself so I can surpass my boss one day. Basically, Future is an idiot. 

Whether hov did it, diddy, drake whoever, its a ***** move. That's some **** females do, seriously. Outside of money future was gaining nothing from this. Everyone who knows him n supports him does it already. Hell he is on numerous drake n wayne songs and a rihanna track, everyone in attendance are familiar with his music whether they support/like it or not.
Dont know about that, Future is still out here trying to gain fans. There  going to be a good amount of white folks at the concerts that have not heard of Future. Mostly the older white crowd who is there to have a good time. Future is nowhere near mainstream and losing out on a lot of money he could have gain in a 2 year span after the tour. This is Drake we are talking about dude is at the top of his game right now.........What do u think Kanye would have done. Dude bought Rihanna a whole new wardrobe. Dont think Drake is worried about losing 1.5 millions is the lawsuit goes that far.

It's the same 4-5 extreme haters looking at this through tainted lenses

Regardless your thoughts on Drake; Future just pissed away the chance of a lifetime

He's 30 years old next month; it's now or never for him

Dont know about that, Future is still out here trying to gain fans. There  going to be a good amount of white folks at the concerts that have not heard of Future. Mostly the older white crowd who is there to have a good time. Future is nowhere near mainstream and losing out on a lot of money he could have gain in a 2 year span after the tour. This is Drake we are talking about dude is at the top of his game right now.........What do u think Kanye would have done. Dude bought Rihanna a whole new wardrobe. Dont think Drake is worried about losing 1.5 millions is the lawsuit goes that far.

Just because he was on tour with him doesn't really mean much... future doesn't really make music that is going to resignate with an older white fanbase. If he wins he will get his money and continue to be on damn near every hit rap single. Not to mention he has the hottest producer in the game as his right hand and has an ill ability to create catchy hooks. Not to mention that if he really wants a "pop" smash he's one text away from writing and ft on some Miley Cyrus **** and EATING.

If this was some new up and comer who was kicked off tour it would affect him..... people are talking as if him touring with drake was going to get him a fraction of drake's fanbase.

He was just set to tour with Wayne & T.I

Last edited:

Drake isn't the one writing up the contract; the record company has high profile lawyers doing that

Even if get gets the $1.5 million he's still losing out long term from the doors this tour could open for him

You gotta be smarter with your comments regardless if this is a ***** move or not

What doors can Drake open for Future that aren't already open?

He makes club/stripper music.

Drake ain't going to kill his buzz. Strip clubs always need music. All Drake was going to do was take him on tour so white teenagers could see who he was.

Future's lane is clearly defined and he's already on pace for what he's going to make in the industry. His career would be no shoorter or longer if he went on tour with Drake.

Unless Jay-Z comes out and end him like T-Pain he's good.

Drake ain't the end all be all. Kendrick got his foot way up his *** right now. He's hardly a threat to anyones career.

Future and Drake been rubbing elbows wrong since Drake stood him up on that video shoot. I would't **** with that ***** either to be honest. Future can make enough money and get enough radio spins without Drake. He's been doing it already...

Last edited:

Drake ain't going to kill his buzz. Strip clubs always need music. All Drake was going to do was take him on tour so white teenagers could see who he was.

Future's lane is clearly defined and he's already on pace for what he's going to make in the industry. His career would be no shoorter or longer if he went on tour with Drake.

Drake ain't the end all be all. Kendrick got his foot way up his *** right now. He's hardly a threat to anyones career.

Hate goggles for Drake are clearly on

No one said he's a threat to Futures career but going on tour with possibly to the biggest rapper alive now can surely only help your career and make your name more mainstream

You need to think objectively; mentioning Kendrick only shows your true agenda

Last edited:
if u are a legit drake fan u know who future is tho. U heard tony montana, u heard ******* love me etc. So if u decide to support him or not thats on u but u are familiar with him. We not talking joe schmo here, not the lil chi town ****** who tracks he hop on. We talking about a dude who is literally on every hip hop station every 10 minutes. Those teenage white fans not going to support a "ex drug dealer" from atlanta. Only thing hes missing out on is 40k a dhow but if he wins the suit neither party takes a L, im sure drake will make that back in a week.

C'mon trynafeelmink trynafeelmink the dude is dropping an album on 11/26

This moves hurts him big time; stop thinking like someone who knows who Future is

So are you telling me that because he was on tour with the man he's suddenly going to pick up a large following?... future doesn't make music that fits drakes older fanbase... If you like Hold On do you think they are trying to hear "****"

ANY rap fan who is in attendance even if it's mildly knows who future is.. He is on damn every major release of the year and has had several singles. Not to mention done several songs with Wayne who shares damn near the same fanbase as drake.

This tour nets future maybe an extra 2-5k in sales. your acting as if by doing this tour he was going to turn into a megastar. future pretty much has reached the height

Loveeeeeee Song
U.O.E.N.O.
Tapout
Bugatti
Love Me
Turn On the Lights
Karate Chop

Are all over the past year if your a casual fan of hiphop (Meaning you watch MTV, BET, Urban Radio) there is NO way you don't know who future is.

Last edited:

Hate goggles for Drake are clearly on

No one said he's a threat to Futures career but going on tour with possibly to the biggest rapper alive now can surely only help your career and make your name more mainstream

You need to think objectively; mentioning Kendrick only shows your true agenda

:lol: How do I have an agenda? I mention one sentence at the end of my post and I can't stay on topic? After that whole thing I posted before? Stop having selective attention and read the rest of my post.

Since when was Drake the biggest rapper alive?

Future isn't mainstream? So what is he then?

You're talking as if Future not going on tour with Drake is some sort of career suicide or something. "Losing out long term", long term of what? He isn't missing out on much aside from a check. In a couple months the dude will have another 6 features and 2 singles on the radio...

My question was, what doors can Drake open for Future? Take your cape off for a second and answer my question. Because last time I checked, Future has just as many records on the radio as Drake, so who can Drake introduce this guy to that he isn't already in front of at the moment?

Future F'd up simple as that. Regardless of how you feel about Drake, he's is the biggest artist in hip hop right now. Future put his foot in his mouth thinking he was in a category to make a reckless statement about drakes album when he's opening on his tour...who does that? But this is what needs to happen to future. He neglected the streets and his original fan base to go make pop tracks and duets with R&B singers and they turned on his ***. I've met future numerous times and was around for the beginning of his career around 2010 when he was passing out Dirty Sprite for free and was only getting in clubs V.I.P. by claiming he was Rocko's little brother. It was good to see him come up but not like this. Now that he's been humbled...by drake of all people now he can cater to his ACTUAL fans and one day headline his own tour.

As for Drake, he's doing his thing........................ But I just saw that "Going Home" video :x :x :x

Some of you just need a few business classes; I can't ration with you

I'm out on this topic

When making things deeper than they really are goes wrong.

Future will be straight. Point. Blank. Period. that was my ultimate point.

You couldn't answer my question, and now you cop out. I see you on your Gold St. steez.

:lol: How do I have an agenda? I mention one sentence at the end of my post and I can't stay on topic? After that whole thing I posted before? Stop having selective attention and read the rest of my post.

You're talking as if Future not going on tour with Drake is some sort of career suicide or something. "Losing out long term", long term of what? He isn't missing out on much aside from a check. In a couple months the dude will have another 6 features and 2 singles on the radio...

My question was, what doors can Drake open for Future? Take your cape off for a second and answer my question. Because last time I checked, Future has just as many records on the radio as Drake, so who can Drake introduce this guy to that he isn't already in front of at the moment?

There is no cape on

You can hate Drake but to argue he isn't potentially the biggest name in rap now is just hating

Future is not mainstream come on dude :lol: his biggest hit charted at 55

Stop making up stuff I never said; going on tour and exposing yourself to a larger audience only can help you while sitting at home keeps you in the same lane and that lane eventually hits traffic

You aren't being objective in the least bit

Gold St steez; it's comments like this that kills credibility

If you're a good football player; you getting more exposure at Bama or Middle Tennessee? See the correlation

Last edited:
It's the same 4-5 extreme haters looking at this through tainted lenses

Regardless your thoughts on Drake; Future just pissed away the chance of a lifetime

He's 30 years old next month; it's now or never for him
He's probably got a couple M's to his name and is ALL OVER the radio, you make it sound like he's a struggling NBDL player.

Future F'd up simple as that. Regardless of how you feel about Drake, he's is the biggest artist in hip hop right now. Future put his foot in his mouth thinking he was in a category to make a reckless statement about drakes album when he's opening on his tour...who does that? But this is what needs to happen to future. He neglected the streets and his original fan base to go make pop tracks and duets with R&B singers and they turned on his ***. I've met future numerous times and was around for the beginning of his career around 2010 when he was passing out Dirty Sprite for free and was only getting in clubs V.I.P. by claiming he was Rocko's little brother. It was good to see him come up but not like this. Now that he's been humbled...by drake of all people now he can cater to his ACTUAL fans and one day headline his own tour.

As for Drake, he's doing his thing........................ But I just saw that "Going Home" video :x :x :x

Neglected his core fans???? This ***** is literally on EVERY street single possible... From Khaled, Drama, Scream ....... FBG mixtape has not one "pop" song on it.... not to mention COUNTLESS features with cats like Gucci, Rocko, Gotti etc etc

Btwn UOENO & Bugatti he probably had the biggest street anthems of the year :lol:

There is no cape on

You can hate Drake but to argue he isn't potentially the biggest name in rap now is just hating

Future is not mainstream come on dude :lol:

Stop making up stuff I never said; going on tour and exposing yourself to a larger audience only can help you

You aren't being objective in the least bit

Time out time out. How am I making up stuff you never said?

You said it, not me :lol:

Didn't Wiz opt of out touring with Drake? Didn't he opt of signing with Ross? Did he lose anything long term?

I think not...

And how is it that just because I don't believe Drake is the biggest rap artist out I'm hating? Jay-Z doesn't exist? Eminem isn't about to drop another album and crush Drakes first week sales? Come on son. Everything isn't hate. Some **** is just a different matter of opinion. I like Drake, but sorry I'm not his "biggest fan" like a lot of people are.

Time out time out. How am I making up stuff you never said?

You said it, not me :lol:
Didn't Wiz opt of out touring with Drake? Didn't he opt of signing with Ross? Did he lose anything long term?

I think not...

And how is it that just because I don't believe Drake is the biggest rap artist out I'm hating? Jay-Z doesn't exist? Eminem isn't about to drop another album and crush Drakes first week sales? Come on son. Everything isn't hate. Some **** is just a different matter of opinion. I like Drake, but sorry I'm not his "biggest fan" like a lot of people are.

Where did I say "career suicide" ?

Did I use the word "potentially"?

Take the L dude

Back
Top Bottom