🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I came in here thinking i was going to talk about how i think Pound Cake is the best song on Drakes album but yall having r&b battles. hahaha

I came in here thinking i was going to talk about how i think Pound Cake is the best song on Drakes album but yall having r&b battles. hahaha
Connect is, and I really mess with Pound Cake. Connect is something else man, it makes me want to see him put out a 100% R&B project.

Come Thru and The Motion....The Motion is probably my favorite Drake record. 305 to My City still gets played.

Connect is one of the corniest songs to me.

"She just wanna run over my feelings like she drinking and driving in an 18 wheeler, and I'd allow her....talking about P power"

One of the most pathetic lines I've ever heard AND HE'S OFFBEAT LIKE A ************

Man that second part of Connect is so :pimp: though.

Gotta admit he was deep in his feelings on the first part but the production is amazing throughout the song

Tuscan Leather, Furthest Thing, Connect, Come Thru, Too Much, Worst Behavior, Own It are all dope to me....

Drake did his thing.

That baseball sample set it off...

Good to see Ye and Drake show mutual respect. They could make some on point collaborations.

TP-2.Com is probably one of my favorite albums.....so is the R.

TP-3.Com Reloaded, Chocolate Factory.....that whole Pied Piper phase where he was wearing masks and what not had me scratching my head though.

:smh: :rofl:

Own It is too underrated

Drinking Cliquot and finessing your main lady to that >

"Guess who's it is??" :pimp:

PartyNextDoor floating all over that joint too

Going to the concert in Hartford tonight, one of my buddies called me last minute said he had a ticket for me. Real excited

Jelly. I won't be home when the concert is happening :frown:

First I couldn't shoot out to NY for The Weeknd earlier this month and now I'm missing Aubrey BECAUSE I'll be in NY :smh:

Jelly. I won't be home when the concert is happening :frown:

First I couldn't shoot out to NY for The Weeknd earlier this month and now I'm missing Aubrey BECAUSE I'll be in NY :smh:

Damn bro sorry to hear that, I'm actually from NY but go to school in Springfield so its about 45 minutes for me. As soon as he called me I got in the car.

Damn bro sorry to hear that, I'm actually from NY but go to school in Springfield so its about 45 minutes for me. As soon as he called me I got in the car.

My man :lol: :pimp:

Enjoy the concert man, I hope he doesn't slouch just because Hartford isn't as big as some of the other cities he's hit so far.

My man :lol: :pimp:

Enjoy the concert man, I hope he doesn't slouch just because Hartford isn't as big as some of the other cities he's hit so far.

Hartford always shows up for concerts, b. Every big name makes it a point to do a show at the XL Center cause the turn out is always bananas.

Back
Top Bottom