🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

drake spent a lot of time studying kendrick and andre's cadences and flows for this album. i love how he has them both on the album, too.. sort of like an ode.

the flow of HYFR should bring anyone back to this right here:

So Far Gone> Thank Me Later > Take Care

I still don't even care for TML like that.

TC sounds like repeated journal entries.

Is Ross' feature on Lord Knows better than his show on Devil in a Black Dress?

I don't think so but... its a damn good showing.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

why ain't "The Ride" on the leak?

I think hes holding an Ace or two up his sleeve for next week, to give the sales an extra push.
The Ride is probably an Itunes bonus which wouldnt leak since most leaks are based off of physical distribution

roll.gif
@ Practice.

After one listen, I don't like it at all.

I wish there was more songs like Headlines, Underground Kings, and Lord Knows.  Would've been better had this come out first then TML was his sophomore album, imo...

And my father living in Memphis now he can't come this way
Over some minor charges and child support that just wasn't paid
Damn, boo-hoo, sad story, black american dad story

Damn....Drizzy just got real personal with me.

Album was aiii tho.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Only Fat #@*%@ in a Sauna with Jews 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Cameras is my favorite so far. Don't know why I'm not feeling Lord Knows as much as the rest of you guys.

you aren't the only one. the beat is great and i can see where the hype is coming from, but i don't know, i just don't like those type of songs...guess that's why i'm not a huge fan of Hov...Lord Knows is basically a Hov track.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Is the song sample during "Cameras,Good ones go" an actual track? I need that if soo.. It sounds like The Weeknd to me but im new to
them so im not sure Any Help??
nerd.gif

That isn't a sample as far as I can tell. Seems to be a vocal effect thrown over Abel's voice at certain moments. I'm ADDICTED to the little Good Ones Go portion at the end of Cameras though.

Just want to echo the sentiments on how bad Practice is. Can't believe no one in their camp pulled the plug on that. But that's the nature of the business nowadays. Too many yes men.

Some clowns on Twitter saying Ambition > Take Care...
laugh.gif
. TC #$+%* on Ambition.

Not album of the year but I think this is better than Cole World. Personally for me it goes:

1. Section.80
2. WTT
3. Take Care
4. Cole World
5. Return of 4eva

My favorite tracks are Over My Dead Body, Underground Kings, and Crew Love. Really dope album.

you mean "new dress" breh, and ain't nothing touching his verse on that

over my dead body
shot for me
crew love
underground kings
lord knows
look what you've done

are all the highlights, the rest is meh

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Just want to echo the sentiments on how bad Practice is. Can't believe no one in their camp pulled the plug on that. But that's the nature of the business nowadays. Too many yes men.

what makes it so awful, besides being a terrible song, is that the camp is Cash Money Records

Knowing Birdman, Juvie prolly wont even see any money from that...outside of them having the audacity to use it. 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Hell no. Ross came correct on Lord Knows but his verse on DIAND is something else.

I will say this though.........

DO YOU LOVE THIS @@#+? ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW? DO YOU EVER GET NERVOUS? ARE YOU SINGLE? I HEARD YOU #*#@ YOUR GIRL IS IT TRUE? YOU GETTING MONEY? YOU THINK THEM N'S IS WITH YOU?
AND I SAY

HELL YEA
HELL YEA
%**%@@@ RIGHT
%**%@@@ RIGHT

Back
Top Bottom