🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This song made me realize how much I miss old drake, and thats not to say I dont f*** with his new stuff, this track just remind me of the drake trying to get a deal.

Def the Misses and married folk is directed at jay

Cause later on he says " we all do it for the ART, so I could never Hate tho"

Song is dope! Still don't understand the Chance jab lol
There's nothing to understand about the Chance line, just wordplay.  He makes that clear in the next bar when he literally says, "No offense cause I don't know that *****"

I hope some of these dudes in here stretched before all this reaching.

Right :lol:?

I dig Draft Day

Last edited:
Drake bodied this
smokin.gif

Draft Day is :smokin

But still think Drake could have did better. Were parts were it seemed he let up, were as a song like 5AM in Toronto he had his foot on the gas all the way through

Why do you guys keep on with this Hov vs Drake nonsense?  Jay bigged him up before he had an album, has been on several features, and according to Drake, is probably HIS CLOSEST ALLY in the industry.  Yes, the lines were BLATANTLY for one another, it's hardly debatable.  But, no, it's not a thing that will ever get any more serious than you just heard on Draft Day.

And we've heard other Drake subliminals and disses.  Remember when he tried to get Kendrick? 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
It's not his thing.

Drake floated all over that Draft Day joint.  The beat is pure and he's actually rapping and doing it well. 

For the record, I'm a big fan of Drake's music, but I actually enjoy Chance and AcidRap better than anything Drake's ever done.  Also think he, like most rappers, would body Drake in any sort of lyrical diss competition.  Again, Just me, though.  You're all welcome to your own opinions. 

Yikes at all the "____ would body Drake in a lyrical competition" talk.

Drake is as soft as a late summer breeze, yeah, but he can rap his *** off.  What in the past 5 years leads you to believe anyone alive today would "body" him? Let alone a rapper with one "good mixtape's worth" of material?

Sure there are MCs that can best him in a straight up rap competition, there's no question about that... but what about what Drake or anyone else has been doing leads you to believe he'd get "bodied"?

Last edited:
Chance the Rapper, I've never really liked him..his sound...just kinda forced and gimmicky to me...

I agree Drake can rap his *** off if he wanted to but he's not gonna sell as much by doing that

To be honest he keeps a perfect balance of rap/r&b...so every other song is refreshing because it's not the same as the last and you'll never know what you'll get. Singing or rap.

And there are plenty of battle rappers out there that can probably body Drake lyrically, but no one is checking for them

and they'd probably wanna work with Drake anyway.

Drake is as soft as a late summer breeze, yeah, but he can rap his *** off.  What in the past 5 years leads you to believe anyone alive today would "body" him? Let alone a rapper with one "good mixtape's worth" of material?

Sure there are MCs that can best him in a straight up rap competition, there's no question about that... but what about what Drake or anyone else has been doing leads you to believe he'd get "bodied"?
Man, what is going on in your avy, and is there a slow motion version of it?
nerd.gif

His greezy talk is laughable.  Straight up laughable.  You can fake the funk on a lot of things but when you're talking about diss records, Drake just doesn't really have a credible base personality or background-wise where he can go at anybody's neck in any forcible way.  He can rap his *** off some of the time but I've heard his diss attempts already.  They're lousy.  He got flow, good cadence, superior melody to his raps and R&B but that doesn't translate into him making good diss tracks. 

Like buddy said, I could see Chance doing a whole bunch of wacky diss **** and me digging it way more.  Not suggesting that it would really be his thing either, just think he would do it better and in a more appreciable way than Drake could. 

didn't see the chance talk as a diss either

chance was on dedication 5 so drake gave him a slight shout out if anything

Remind me again what he said???

Dog, what the **** happen to so and so, where did they go?
They too worried 'bout ******* and fashion, they go missin' in action
And then you never notice they missin'

He chose the word they because it's similar to ye..

We all know how much ye is chasing Kim around and how much he wants in on the designer world.

Last edited:
I hope that loop line is directed at Fab. That dude stay recycling Drake beats and lines

Last edited:

Remind me again what he said???
Dog, what the **** happen to so and so, where did they go?
They too worried 'bout ******* and fashion, they go missin' in action
And then you never notice they missin'

He chose the word they because it's similar to ye..

We all know how much ye is chasing Kim around and how much he wants in on the designer world.

Back
Top Bottom