🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The whole damn industry is fake, dudes just jack and steal songs like its nothing, rappers don't write their own rhymes. And fans don't even care anymore :lol:

Last edited:
This ***** drake riding this ***** wave. He let Kanye and Drake get him the 1st week :lol:. Wow. I thought he would at least make it 6 months. "Hey Mr. Gucci, u heard me shout u out when u were locked up right? Hey we should make some music man, for old times sake".

This ***** drake riding this ***** wave. He let Kanye and Drake get him the 1st week :lol:. Wow. I thought he would at least make it 6 months. "Hey Mr. Gucci, u heard me shout u out when u were locked up right? Hey we should make some music man, for old times sake".

You the only one who cares, even Gucci dont care :lol: he had the power to say "no"

Last edited by a moderator:
You the only one who cares, even Gucci dont care :lol: he had the power to say "no"
Alot of people care, it was a thing on Twitter when he first got out. He let kanye and Drake get to him the same week :lol:. Dude just want a check I see.

Ovowop :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: all this means is either a new Gucci song is premiering tomorrow or Drake gonna have a Gucci mix.

Alot of people care, it was a thing on Twitter when he first got out. He let kanye and Drake get to him the same week :lol:. Dude just want a check I see.

Sorry your hero ain't who you thought he was

Last edited by a moderator:
Aubrey gunning for that summer anthem. Khaled, gucci, more future.

Kanye and Drake really are the worst with this though.

Will never forgive Kanye for ruining "Don't Like" :smh:

Kanye and Drake really are the worst with this though.

Will never forgive Kanye for ruining "Don't Like" :smh:
Wave riding at it best. Only person that fit that song was pusha.

Last edited:
No interest in a Drake/Gucci anything. Just doesn't fit.
For some odd reason drake is infatuated with trap music. His way of a king it is being on songs with trap artist so he won't hurt his brand putting out a drake album with trap music.

For some odd reason drake is infatuated with trap music. His way of a king it is being on songs with trap artist so he won't hurt his brand putting out a drake album with trap music.
The guy is a culture vulture, he'll do anything. Also I personally think he doing this to gain some "street red". 
I also want to see Gucci start a beef with Drake

Will feels personally betrayed by Gucci :rofl:

Didn't I tell you so Will? Your trap god gooch couldn't resist

Seen Drake X Gucci Mane coming a mile away

Call it wave riding but rapping trap Drake flow>>>>> anything he spit on Views

Back
Top Bottom