🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Of course it has impact, but people are saying the sole reason the song took off was because of the challenge

It’s just like dudes saying nobody would’ve heard of XYZ artist if it wasn’t for Drake, same exact argument but the sides are flipped :lol:

As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle

To be fair it’s a different era and social media challenges and dances that go viral assist songs. I remember that running man challenge a few years ago put ghost town dj’s “My boo” back on the charts.

Yea I’m sure there’s a lot of people who’ve never heard the song until they seem that dancing go viral. It definitely had some kind of impact. The song is hot but the dance off will elevate it just like the mannequin challenge elevated black Beatles.

yup.

Of course it has impact, but people are saying the sole reason the song took off was because of the challenge

All I know is Drake better not drop the ball on doing a video for it, incorporating Shiggy/the challenge

facts

0F6F54BC-B312-452E-B96E-A5775832F982.jpeg

dudes and these "sales" numbers :rofl:

I'll never understand how people can equate the number of sales and album does to the actual quality of the music on the album. Like, sales legit don't matter anymore :lol: Unless you are getting paid for this ****, I legit see no reason to be going on and on about the ****.

As far as this Shiggy challenge goes, I'll just say this: I didn't even know dude's name was "Shiggy" before the "challenge". Also, the fact that the song has only been out a week, and there's already a challenge video for it, should show you that the song is way bigger than this dude :lol:

Of course the dance will bring more attention to it, but this song was definitely going to be big with or without dude making a dance video to it :lol:

his quality changed. he wasn't pushing out the same hits as he once was. drakes been pushing out quality music since day 1 and is still rocking charts.

That meme doesn’t even say anything about the quality lol it’s mocking people saying Pusha ended drake which was 100% false

That meme doesn’t even say anything about the quality lol it’s mocking people saying Pusha ended drake which was 100% false

Well anybody who thought that anyone was capable of "ending" Drake is just dumb or just has extreme hatred for dude :lol: That's not a convo that anybody should have been taking seriously no matter which side of the fence you're on regarding his music.

Back
Top Bottom