#1 And #4 Picks Ain't Working For The Cavs, They Want #1 And #2...Trade In The Works

they will get it, we all know the league is rigged. stern doing this to make up for lebron

they will get it, we all know the league is rigged. stern doing this to make up for lebron

Regardless of how it's worked out with DET getting something of value. I hope this goes down. Have the Cavs give something to DET

I want this draft to be crazier than the end of the 2011 draft deadline. Have Stern fumbling his words as he's announcing a trade before every pick
laugh.gif

Regardless of how it's worked out with DET getting something of value. I hope this goes down. Have the Cavs give something to DET

I want this draft to be crazier than the end of the 2011 draft deadline. Have Stern fumbling his words as he's announcing a trade before every pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I'm not sold on Irving. If there was a site you could bet on players becoming busts or not, relative to expectations, I'd put down everything I own. People are talking about Chris Paul, it's an insult to how good CP3 is right now. Hell, I'd put down money he doesn't surpass Mike Conley.

Kyrie is better than Conley right now
word ... just off his jumper alone ... athleticism could be a prob ... but dude is gonna be solid ... #1 pick good ... 

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I'm not sold on Irving. If there was a site you could bet on players becoming busts or not, relative to expectations, I'd put down everything I own. People are talking about Chris Paul, it's an insult to how good CP3 is right now. Hell, I'd put down money he doesn't surpass Mike Conley.

Kyrie is better than Conley right now
word ... just off his jumper alone ... athleticism could be a prob ... but dude is gonna be solid ... #1 pick good ... 

Wonder what the cavs will do with hickson if they get williams. They could have traded hickson for Amare a couple years ago when they had lebron but never pulled the trigger.

I cant see williams playing the 3. So one of then will come off the bench unless hickson moves to C

Wonder what the cavs will do with hickson if they get williams. They could have traded hickson for Amare a couple years ago when they had lebron but never pulled the trigger.

I cant see williams playing the 3. So one of then will come off the bench unless hickson moves to C

Back
Top Bottom