11/12 CDP NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

The hell is wrong with these dudes
laugh.gif

WHICH of you dumba##es bought these for 475$???

LMFAO if you did!!!!!!!!!! I feel baaaaad for those who did.

Get a life, or even better, get to your Finishline 2 hours early.

^^ newb clownin? man, obviously they got the cash. no i wasnt one of those guys who bought them for $475, i got mines on lock for retail no taxes, but still noneed to be clownin you big clown. maybe those who did buy are kick junkees who just had to have them haha newbs.

i feel the same way its to much going on to be paying silly price for shoes ......be smart yall

damn way to many people coppin at ridiculous prices... either stupid or just ballin way outta control...only 2 more weeks, calm down

just let those who have the extra dough to get them online for a bit more, so go buy them from websites. Makes it easier for others to cop on rd, hopefullyme!! It helps everyone out.

im suprise the price wans't $500 / people actually copped for these price
smh.gif
/ just wait for release date there will be plenty for everyone LOL!

roll.gif

at the person said it was silly to pay that much when their sig is "900 for ds dmp sz 12" hahahhahahahahahah
thats funny.
but yeah 459 is okay if you dont wanna deal with the trouble.
i still think people should just wait it out
glad to see its not more than 459.

these will be gone on eastbay,finishline,nike etc. b4 they even post them on their site and when they do and u try 2 add them to the cart you will get"Were sorry but men's Jordan collezione 12/11 product # so and so is curently out of stock and no longer available" pre-ordering kills em offwell b4 the release date and if this happens 2 any1 u better switch 2 plan b and hit up your local spots even in the dead of a cold December night believe meit's your best shot if u wanna cop em 4 retail

if PYS has them now on monday the stores should have them just go holla at some girl and see if you can get them to sell them early thats what i did and ishould have mines monday!

wow...looks like jb did answer the hype. cant believe all the packs ppl sayin in stock. kinda sux tho. every joe schmoe everywhere will be rockin these. takes some of the excitement away. almost like a gr. damn.

I AM GLAD ALOT OF YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME

WE ALL KNOW THIS PACK WILL DO BETTER THEN ANY OF THE 10 PACKS BEFORE THE 11/12

BUT TIMES ARE HARD ON ALOT OF US

WHY MAKE SOME ONLINE SITE RICH WHEN YOU COULD GET A 11/12 PACK AT $350.00 TO $400.00 PAYING $440.00 AND UP IS NOT WORTH IT

IF YOUR GOING TO WAIT UNTILL RELEASE DATE GO EARLY

IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY $400.00 OR UNDER I WOULD JUMP ON THAT ALSO FROM A RETAIL STORE
I MYSELF RIGHT NOW WILL PAY NO MORE THEN $360.00 FOR ONE PACK EARLY AND I GOT A PACK ON LOCK AT A DISCOUNT A LITTLE BEFORE THE RELEASE
I COULD PAY $400.00 THIS MORNING BUT I AM GOING TO WAIT UNTILL THE MOM AND POP STORES START TO GET THE SHIPMENTS SLOWLY THIS IN THE NEXT 11 DAYS & SEEWHATS THE BEST NON RETAIL PRICE I CAN GET TO SECURE A PACKAGE

IF YOUR GOING TO BUY EARLY ONLINE THE ONLY SITE I WOULD BUY FROM IS CITYSOLE.COM & PYS

BECAUSE I AM SURE THEY WILL SHIP A.S.A.P OTHER SITES WILL JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY UNTILL OR BEFORE RELEASE DAY WHEN THEY CAN BUY FROM RETAIL STORES

YOU YOURSELF AS THE CUSTOMER MIGHT FIND THE PACKAGE FASTER AND GET IT CHEAPER THEN DEALING WITH ANY OTHER ON SITES BESIDES CITYSOLE AND PYS

too much money and hype for this pack, wait for release you shouldnt have a problem pickin these up

Back
Top Bottom