12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

for this one if it aint from a retail store than i must wait...i have a few mom and pop shops that get nothing but authentic kiccz so i might have to pay a lil more than retail for these...will see tho
Yup I'm not touching a pair not from a retail store. And if it's not from a legit spot like nike/footlocker ima be weary. I'm sure some mom and pops will sneak those GMs in with their authentic shipments to make more bread.

Yup I'm not touching a pair not from a retail store. And if it's not from a legit spot like nike/footlocker ima be weary. I'm sure some mom and pops will sneak those GMs in with their authentic shipments to make more bread.
yeah you right, but i got such a good report wit a couple of them and i knowwww for damn sure if they were to get caught selling GM's in the coliseum numerous assaults would go down

yeah you right, but i got such a good report wit a couple of them and i knowwww for damn sure if they were to get caught selling GM's in the coliseum numerous assaults would go down
:lol: I feel you, if you them like that it's cool. Thing is a lot of ppl don't know what GM sneakers are and with xis it's so hard to differentiate.

laugh.gif
I feel you, if you them like that it's cool. Thing is a lot of ppl don't know what GM sneakers are and with xis it's so hard to differentiate.
i learned my lesson with ordering from somebody i aint know...like an a** i went off what the person told me and now i got a pair of GM sj's...and they look nicer than my authentic pair to be totally honest, but point is if it's not from somebody i know got authentic sh*t I'm not buying

How do you post pics of nothing?
laugh.gif
@ Better than posting pics of nothing.
indifferent.gif
I know damn well most ****** on here would rather see pictures of some almost authentic looking fakes then to not see **** at all until Nike post official pictures.

Foh. 

I'll show y'all a pic of nothing though. This is a pic of nothing

So y'all are telling me you'd rather look at that than the pics I posted?
POSTING FAKES IS NOT ALLOWED
Sorry about that. Won't happen again, big guy.

But I'm just gonna start assuming they're all authentic and posting them anyways.

Last edited:
Posting fakes is not allowed yet every picture in this thread is fakes?

Matter fact all these threads have pictures of fakes prior to the release.....

Last edited:

I know damn well most ****** on here would rather see pictures of some almost authentic looking fakes then to not see **** at all until Nike post official pictures.

Foh. 

I'll show y'all a pic of nothing though. This is a pic of nothing

So y'all are telling me you'd rather look at that than the pics I posted?

Sorry about that. Won't happen again, big guy.

But I'm just gonna start assuming they're all authentic and posting them anyways.
Why the hell am I quoted in your little rant?! I simply asked, how do you post a pic of nothing. I didn't say anything about any other pics or a preference. Don't include me in your'e little crusade.

It's crazy how these shoes look like an eggshell white. Is this how the silver anni XIs looked when they release because all the pairs I've seen of this shoe look like a cream color rather than white

Yea people tend to be dramatic. Anniversary XIs are ok still for pairs that are stored well. Same as the white and black lows.

haha, stored well?

my 11 lows are worn without any hesitation, and i just keep them in my closet.

it's not the pl that has the issue, it's the upper.

scust af. hope this is just a sample or something.

if they come out like this I won't need to worry about avoiding gm's, I'll just not buy any at all.

ugh, maybe why this is the reason for the white gamma 2014 rumors.

that blue is gross, still waiting to see better pics tho.

refuse to believe that those aren't samples.

seems to have no jumpman under sole, and after doing a near perfect infrared 6, i doubt they would give us that gamma blue trash.

Lol that Kat Williams gif was my exact reaction. I'm not judging till we get much closer to RD. Fake factory pushers aren't playin around with this release. Pairs already out, a lot of different looks. Hell we even saw a pair with infrared writing on the tongue. Just straight stomach turning

Lol that Kat Williams gif was my exact reaction. I'm not judging till we get much closer to RD. Fake factory pushers aren't playin around with this release. Pairs already out, a lot of different looks. Hell we even saw a pair with infrared writing on the tongue. Just straight stomach turning

i've noticed at least 8 variants so far

Back
Top Bottom