12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Don't know how many of you all owned the previous releases of the columbia XI but the mesh always looks whiter than the leather.  The mesh tongue and lace holders are super white, its literally impossible to get leather that white which gives the shoe the appearance that the leather isn't as white.  I would almost guarantee that that leather is the exact same color as a white air force 1 or any other white shoe that nike produces.  As far as that sole goes though.......

They just cant get it right, not sure if these are real or not but that sole is just wrong.  Not sure what's worse that cloudy smoked ******** or this gamma looking crap on this pair smh. They are both bad imo.

This can't be life :stoneface:

yes. ...its a nightmare.
That turquoise milky outsoles are nowhere close to the white/Columbia blue-blacks many have been waiting for.
I rather consider these as an altered XI.
You cannot see the carbon or the jumpman under the outsole at all.
A few years ago everyone would say these are so fake.
Now some have dropped their standards that low that they find these ok.

i rather stick with my yellowed outsoles than getting these. Pass again.

Last edited:

Why the hell am I quoted in your little rant?! I simply asked, how do you post a pic of nothing. I didn't say anything about any other pics or a preference. Don't include me in your'e little crusade.
If you didn't wont to be included you shouldn't have said anything about what I said. Lol, come on now. I just posted a pic of nothing, you want me to post it again? Here

Like it? And you're = you are, your = possessive. Your'e = I don't know which one to use so ima just combine both of them, come on bruh lmao.

the mesh always looks whiter than the leather.  The mesh tongue and lace holders are super white, its literally impossible to get leather that white which gives the shoe the appearance that the leather isn't as white.  

I strongly disagree

Exhibit A 14 year old shoe ds
View media item 1061268
Exhibit B 14 year old shoe beaters
View media item 1061270
Both shoes are evenly white and stood the test of time. Jordan brand can kiss my nuts. Shout out to my fellow nters who provided these pics

Just compare those 2 shoes with this
Tan Cream/Pool Water color way
View media item 1061292

Last edited:
If you didn't wont to be included you shouldn't have said anything about what I said. Lol, come on now. I just posted a pic of nothing, you want me to post it again? Here

Like it? And you're = you are, your = possessive. Your'e = I don't know which one to use so ima just combine both of them, come on bruh lmao.
First... The your/you're was clearly a typo if you actually read my response. Second, the whole pic of nothing thing was a joke that went over your head and you clearly got butt hurt over, and clumped me the group of people that don't want to see pics of unauthorized... Which isn't true. Which by the way is not a pic, all you did was hit space or enter to create an empty space. Anyway... Back to my original joke/question... How do you post a pic of nothing?

And back to the shoes... Like people said, there has literally been at least 5 versions we've seen so far. This is the shoe I've been waiting years on, and I'll hold judgement for oregonsole or official nike pics.

Lmao at the ****** picture quality on "exhibit A" and that nasty dirty mesh on "exhibit b." That mesh is dirty as all hell and not even close to its original whiteness. Have you ever owned a pair of Columbias or are you just going off of pics that look like they were taken with a potato? I had both releases and the anni's. I know I'm right.

Lmao at the ****** picture quality on "exhibit A" and that nasty dirty mesh on "exhibit b." That mesh is dirty as all hell and not even close to its original whiteness. Have you ever owned a pair of Columbias or are you just going off of pics that look like they were taken with a potato? I had both releases and the anni's. I know I'm right.

You know you're right? Maybe a bit delusional. I've had the og twice and the 01 and my pairs never had this problem your talking about. You just proved my point saying the tongue is dirty. It's DIRT not yellowing. And you're talking about pic quality? Google the ogs real quick look at them then go to the bathroom look in the mirror and re think your entire existence. :lol: I'm kidding but seriously :stoneface:

Last edited:
First... The your/you're was clearly a typo if you actually read my response. Second, the whole pic of nothing thing was a joke that went over your head and you clearly got butt hurt over, and clumped me the group of people that don't want to see pics of unauthorized... Which isn't true. Which by the way is not a pic, all you did was hit space or enter to create an empty space. Anyway... Back to my original joke/question... How do you post a pic of nothing?

And back to the shoes... Like people said, there has literally been at least 5 versions we've seen so far. This is the shoe I've been waiting years on, and I'll hold judgement for oregonsole or official nike pics.
I didn't just hit space, I posted a picture, of nothing. Just like you requested.

Your not making sense, I was never talking about yellowing, I was talking about the fact that the mesh and the leather on Columbias have never been the same tone of white. It's two different materials there will be some contrast, maybe not as drastic as those last pics of the supposed 2014 release but the contrast is definitely there. You posted a pic of a pair with dull dirty mesh trying to prove that the mesh isn't supposed to be brighter than the leather. You don't have to be a genius to know that dirty mesh isn't gonna be the same as new clean mesh. Posting that pic was pointless to prove your argument.

No need to google pics of 18 yr old OG' s that don't accurately depict what the shoe looked like when it was new, I don't have my OG anymore but I still have a DS pair of 2000's so I dug them out.

View media item 1061348
Columbias by Freshsince83, on Flickr

While the mesh isn't quite as bright as it was years ago, the lace holders are still clearly whiter than the leather uppers which haven't yellowed one bit, but I guess I'm delusional...

First of all, props on still having those ds. I see what ur saying about the contrast and difference in material but my point is the whites can still match regardless. In that very pic you posted the whole upper is on point. Doesn't matter the age too much they're ds and it looks like u kept them well.The "samples" that have been posted were day and night.

Your not making sense, I was never talking about yellowing, I was talking about the fact that the mesh and the leather on Columbias have never been the same tone of white. It's two different materials there will be some contrast, maybe not as drastic as those last pics of the supposed 2014 release but the contrast is definitely there. You posted a pic of a pair with dull dirty mesh trying to prove that the mesh isn't supposed to be brighter than the leather. You don't have to be a genius to know that dirty mesh isn't gonna be the same as new clean mesh. Posting that pic was pointless to prove your argument.

No need to google pics of 18 yr old OG' s that don't accurately depict what the shoe looked like when it was new, I don't have my OG anymore but I still have a DS pair of 2000's so I dug them out.

View media item 1061348
Columbias by Freshsince83, on Flickr

While the mesh isn't quite as bright as it was years ago, the lace holders are still clearly whiter than the leather uppers which haven't yellowed one bit, but I guess I'm delusional...

Mine 2001 retro's patent leather are less yellow than these. But my outsoles are very dark yellow because ive been wearing them a lot.
i remember i saw some ogs in summer 1996 and i was shocked that they were looking rather like white/linen. I mean it was in philly and The owners only had them for less than 6 months.
I think it really depends on how you wear them, where you live, store them.

Mine 2001 retro's patent leather are less yellow than these. But my outsoles are very dark yellow because ive been wearing them a lot.
i remember i saw some ogs in summer 1996 and i was shocked that they were looking rather like white/linen. I mean it was in philly and The owners only had them for less than 6 months.
I think it really depends on how you wear them, where you live, store them.
can't technically you seaglo them considering its really only the outer layer of the patent that yellows?

A couple pairs have had that outlined Jumpman now, people just haven't seemed to notice it for some reason :lol:

Posting fakes is not allowed yet every picture in this thread is fakes?

Matter fact all these threads have pictures of fakes prior to the release.....

There is a difference between intentionally posting fakes and unintentionally doing it.
Just report the fakes and it won't be an issue.

Dude saying he'd rather post fakes than not have a logical error.

Might as well lock up the thread until real pictures surface if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom