12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

pool water XI's are scust.

i highly doubt jb is going to do that, there's literally no reason to. it costs more to dye the sole that green most likely.

pool water XI's are scust.

i highly doubt jb is going to do that, there's literally no reason to. it costs more to dye the sole that green most likely.

I'm sorry man but I wouldn't "highly doubt" anything when it comes to this company. They've bastardized plenty of shoes in the past only to re-release them again with more accuracy.

As for this release, Columbia's were never really one of my favorite color ways. But with that being said, I'm hoping, at least for the sake of the many who have been waiting for this retro, that JB does it with at least SOME integrity |I

Pool water 11s
roll.gif

DEAD

legit fam it was mentioned in here once, but i quickly realized how true it was when i looked outside and saw my pool.

I'm sorry man but I wouldn't "highly doubt" anything when it comes to this company. They've bastardized plenty of shoes in the past only to re-release them again with more accuracy.

As for this release, Columbia's were never really one of my favorite color ways. But with that being said, I'm hoping, at least for the sake of the many who have been waiting for this retro, that JB does it with at least SOME integrity
tired.gif

what the lebrons and infrareds coming up.

those are actually a damn near og retro, so i won't get TOO salty about the 11's. i will be pissed for a minute tho.

Might as well lock up the thread until real pictures surface if that's the case.

You don't have to be part of the thread if that's the case.

People are just grabbing an ol picture they are finding online and posted it as the xis that are dropping. Didn't used to be that way and if someone if you can't understand my point then I'm not sure what to say.
Dude said he'd rather post fakes than no post pics at all. That's not right at all.

Might as well lock up the thread until real pictures surface if that's the case.

People are just grabbing an ol picture they are finding online and posted it as the xis that are dropping. Didn't used to be that way and if someone if you can't understand my point then I'm not sure what to say.
Dude said he'd rather post fakes than no post pics at all. That's not right at all.
then said he's just gonna do it anyway and act like he doesn't know
Smh

It's not like it's going to stop. Every pictures in this thread is fake, should they all be reported? I don't agree that posting fakes is better than nothing, but it'll never stop.

It's not like it's going to stop. Every pictures in this thread is fake, should they all be reported? I don't agree that posting fakes is better than nothing, but it'll never stop.
I see where you're coming from but the only issue that arose was when dude said "he'll deliberately post fakes on here because it is better than nothing" (
roll.gif
) Everyone else is just following kicksordie or something like that and just trying to post on here what they see for the rest of us. Not knowing if its in fact real or fake. Until others see them.

I see where you're coming from but the only issue that arose was when dude said "he'll deliberately post fakes on here because it is better than nothing" :smile:rollin ) Everyone else is just following kicksordie or something like that and just trying to post on here what they see for the rest of us. Not knowing if its in fact real or fake. Until others see them.

bingo. also, not every photo is of a fake.

nothing but gm pairs in this thread, you can say that it's worse than having an idea of what the shoe will be like but whatever..

i'd prefer watching videos of thsoe chinese pairs than nothing.

nothing but gm pairs in this thread, you can say that it's worse than having an idea of what the shoe will be like but whatever..

i'd prefer watching videos of thsoe chinese pairs than nothing.

yea so people can complain about the quality or the features of the shoes that aren't even real. right.

the initial pics were from legit sources.

I like the smokey sole, not the bright blue one....hope the final authentic product has the smokey sole

Last edited:
yea so people can complain about the quality or the features of the shoes that aren't even real. right.

gm pairs usually give you an idea, quality isn't on point but that's something you can see for yourself on release date.

unless it has a sample tag, 99 percent sure they're gm. the gm pairs look nothing like the pool water 11's.

not saying you're wrong because it's not good to judge off of a fake, but it's sort of like those tech reviewers who take a closer look at the dummy of the next phone to get an idea of what it's going to be.

^that initial shade of blue was so on point, had me like :wow: then they started trolling with black cf and other random pics then it was all downhill. Hoping the final release is up to par

^that initial shade of blue was so on point, had me like
eek.gif
then they started trolling with black cf and other random pics then it was all downhill. Hoping the final release is up to par

the way i see it:

-on point SAMPLE = what we're most likely getting on release date
-on point fakes with quality issues = what these kids are most likely trying to sell you after release date
-pool waters and all other undesirables like the infrared tagged = scrapped

Yes they were. I remember those. Just forget the member who posted them

gm pairs usually give you an idea, quality isn't on point but that's something you can see for yourself on release date.

unless it has a sample tag, 99 percent sure they're gm. the gm pairs look nothing like the pool water 11's.

not saying you're wrong because it's not good to judge off of a fake, but it's sort of like those tech reviewers who take a closer look at the dummy of the next phone to get an idea of what it's going to be.

im not going to go in to deep but there is definitely a difference in the straight up fakes and the early release pairs that are in accordance to the actual spec and come from the factories producing the shoes. dudes have posted pairs with white tongue tags with red... obvious fakes... and other terrible shoes.

im not going to go in to deep but there is definitely a difference in the straight up fakes and the early release pairs that are in accordance to the actual spec and come from the factories producing the shoes. dudes have posted pairs with white tongue tags with red... obvious fakes... and other terrible shoes.

i wanna tell you that that was a sample with an infrared23 tongue tag because it was only a sample, but i'm not too sure.

i do agree with you, there are difference with the early releases but i was just generalizing them as fake, only because of the sub-par materials.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE THREAD i'm just gonna end it here and i don't advise anyone to continue this conversation, because this isn't the gm thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom