12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

if they just do straight clear blue instead of the usual clear with blue tint I think these would last without turning yellow. after seeing all the colored outsole of the Future I don't think they would look bad.

:lol: it says hes been online in the last 24 hrs tho he hasn't posted since January.

Then he's definitely in the cut like this

Hoping that if he doesn't respond for long enough, he could go back to the carefree days of dropping info when he felt like it :lol:
:lol: he did just drop info when ever he felt like it
Pop in a thread and be like "oh yeah such and such releasing" or "releasing but not how u guys think" then dip :lol:
Didn't that dude bl0c or whatever used to drop info???
And snuggles maaaaan I remember when he dropped all them sample pics of that year I wanna say 05
He used to give good info
Also that babyj dude
What ever happened to greatest Goliath or whatever he had so/so info
More reliable than that kamehaha dude

Come on guys what about kamuekcmo? Dude used to give us some good info
Nope
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He did give info, I mean im not speaking for any1 else but I been here for a min and he did shed light on upcoming stuff, not as much as Midas and Snuggles did, just sad how he went out tho...

He did give info, I mean im not speaking for any1 else but I been here for a min and he did shed light on upcoming stuff, not as much as Midas and Snuggles did, just sad how he went out tho...

He gave a ton of false info too.
Had dudes lining up at finishlines for royals that weren't there :smh:

Say word? O ill b pissed 2, but then again i know not to take any mans word in this sneaker thing, nowadays its every man for himself, until he gets his shoes then he may give a helping hand :lol:

Say word? O ill b pissed 2, but then again i know not to take any mans word in this sneaker thing, nowadays its every man for himself, until he gets his shoes then he may give a helping hand :lol:
You got it wrong. It wasn't misleading dudes just to get his pair. Lord knows what he was actually doing but he preached all throughout the royal I thread about pairs restocking and telling dudes not to buy pairs while they were still around. Then he sent dudes on an Easter egg hunt at finishlines after someone from bmore showed they got a pair from a hoh grand opening.
Said staff didn't know they had the royals so calling wouldn't help. People needed to go to the stores and wait in line.

If I say shoe X is at location Y then it's there. I'm sure you'd believe me and you'd flourish.

Last edited:
You got it wrong. It wasn't misleading dudes just to get his pair. Lord knows what he was actually doing but he preached all throughout the royal I thread about pairs restocking and telling dudes not to buy pairs while they were still around. Then he sent dudes on an Easter egg hunt at finishlines after someone from bmore showed they got a pair from a hoh grand opening.
Said staff didn't know they had the royals so calling wouldn't help. People needed to go to the stores and wait in line.

If I say shoe X is at location Y then it's there. I'm sure you'd believe me and you'd flourish.

ohhh yeah that fiasco :lol:... one thing NT never forgets even though this was very recent

Back
Top Bottom