12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

im not going to go in to deep but there is definitely a difference in the straight up fakes and the early release pairs that are in accordance to the actual spec and come from the factories producing the shoes. dudes have posted pairs with white tongue tags with red... obvious fakes... and other terrible shoes.

i wanna tell you that that was a sample with an infrared23 tongue tag because it was only a sample, but i'm not too sure.
i do agree with you, there are difference with the early releases but i was just generalizing them as fake, only because of the sub-par materials.
FOR THE SAKE OF THE THREAD i'm just gonna end it here and i don't advise anyone to continue this conversation, because this isn't the gm thread.

that wasn't a sample. the shape of the shoe was terrible and they were obvious fakes.

I see where you're coming from but the only issue that arose was when dude said "he'll deliberately post fakes on here because it is better than nothing" :smile:rollin ) Everyone else is just following kicksordie or something like that and just trying to post on here what they see for the rest of us. Not knowing if its in fact real or fake. Until others see them.
Lol yeah that was bad, but will see what happens.

yea i know, that why i said "this one" since there are so many gms floating around
laugh.gif

i really like the sole

yea that sole is nice

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-2a.jpg

you can tell they tried to imitate that blue tint, thing is that they look more like an icy blue bottom on the og's, but i don't care. this new bottom is probably better for yellowing and it personally looks good.

So are all the jordans that celebrities get early...those fake too?

It depends on the length of time before release. Any celebrities rocking Columbias in July are more than likely wearing fakes, because production probably isn't even done on these yet.

Rocking them in like late October/November? Could be real.

Well thats pretty much what i was thinking ive seen them rock sport blue 3s. no columbias tho

So are all the jordans that celebrities get early...those fake too?

It depends on the length of time before release. Any celebrities rocking Columbias in July are more than likely wearing fakes, because production probably isn't even done on these yet.

Rocking them in like late October/November? Could be real.
^ this. So many celebrities are just rocking fakes when it's so ealry before RD. because they have money doesn't mean anything. Only early release I would consider authentic is if I somehow am able to walk up to the production line in a factory contracted by nike that are making the shoes within the production dates and I'm able to take them off the line. But what are the odds of that happening?? Even for a celebrity

I just figured celebs got early kicks because they are celebs..and to create hype for upcoming shoes. I can definitley dee them getting early releases. shoes are made monthssss before the release date. But does the factory hold onto them right untill the release date or what

I just figured celebs got early kicks because they are celebs..and to create hype for upcoming shoes. I can definitley dee them getting early releases. shoes are made monthssss before the release date. But does the factory hold onto them right untill the release date or what
that is the case sometimes but not always. I assume a lot of stylist pickup gm pairs from connects and pedal them off to their clients. But I'm pretty sure factories ship them out and they sit in distribution centers until closer to release date or stay their for online sales.

Yea i was just asking because i know if i want these shoes im going to have to pay 400 when they come out. Im from a smaller city. Alot of kids who work at sneaker stores rig the raffles for themselves/friends around here. Online is bs with bots. Waiting in line is idk it just sucks and dangerous. Esp for these. Idk im not gona go on about how it was "back in the day" but this sucks

^
Thats exactly what I said a couple pages back, hes the only person you can trust without a doubt in your mind

Last edited:
^
Thats exactly what I said a couple pages back, hes the only person you can trust without a doubt in your mind

WORD MAN I mean most of these pics you can tell they are fake just look at the Material & those new pics the tinted sole is not even blue its like a emerald type color..I'm waiting until official pics drop cause for the past 30 days we have see 3 different shades of blue on this shoe

Last edited:
So every year pics have came out this early and been spot on and now were going to think things will be different. Sureee

yea i know, that why i said "this one" since there are so many gms floating around
laugh.gif

i really like the sole

yea that sole is nice

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-2a.jpg

you can tell they tried to imitate that blue tint, thing is that they look more like an icy blue bottom on the og's, but i don't care. this new bottom is probably better for yellowing and it personally looks good.

man....
when i see photos of the ogs i don't know whether i should laugh or cry when seeing those 2014 samples.
jb....is it so difficult to make the retros look
authentic to the ogs?
The patent leather cut, the reversed jumpman
on the left shoe and now the super milky
outsoles that are not translucent.
epic fail with the increased retail.

Back
Top Bottom