12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i paid $80 for a guaranteed ticket, sz 10.5. i know im going to eat online but i really want a pair on release day, cant wait to check these out in person.

Any word for whos still giving out tix in the Orlando area?...nobodys answeing their store phones...just got off work

Only until 6!

thanks for the confirmation bro!

has these REGULAR raffles ever ended early because they ran out of tickets? I won't be able to go until right before the 6PM cut off tomorrow. I remember same with the Infrared VI but we still got tickets, but im sure tehse are more crazy

No more raffles tickets at Santa Ana Westfield for Champs and FNL. What a ****** waste of time.

Can you believe there's actually a store in my area doing FCFS Saturday morning???? City Gear is a brave store
indifferent.gif

My son came home from school and all his homies are talkin about getting the "Columbias" this weekend.  This wouldn't be bad except they think the Legend Blues are a completely different shoe that will come out the same day!! My son said "I'm getting the Legend Blues" They said "Nah man you should get those Columbias for Xmas! Clueless children 
laugh.gif

Bringin your non sneaker friends to fill out raffles with you is one funny *** experience
I just stood in line behind an 83 year old lady picking up raffle tickets for her grandson in 3 stores. Sending meemaw out for raffle tickets is not ok! Is anything sacred...

a lot of long island stores doing FCFS for retail, gonna be a disaster
LONG ISLAND???? Seriously??? Can't even imagine that being I use to live in BK. But I wasn't collecting then so I don't even know the NYC pulse of Js. I'm sure it's like anywhere else except worse. How are spots in Roosevelt Fields going?

Back
Top Bottom