12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

tried all the stores in 1 mall for raffles. that all im going to do. all the leg work with no guarantees just isnt worth it IMO

DUDES DEFINITELY BROUGHT THEIR FAMILIES OUT TO GET RAFFLES SMH… I ONLY HAVE TWO SO FAR.. TOO MANY MESSY *** LINES AND STORES STATING THEY "RAN OUT OF TIX" … FOR A FREAKIN RAFFLE… MAKES NO SENSE.. I HATE XI RELEASES

View media item 1306525Today was a very busy day. Started at 10am sharp and ended at 6:30pm. Some are GS. And I still have my girls half that she put in for me AND 7 tickets that a NJ NTer put in for me. Shout out to him!
@El Platano how you make out today bro? And newark is def worst than Trenton lol. None as ratchet as camden tho

It either the one on Cullen or one that used to be on Telephone....I used to be real cool with Paul on Cullen...haven't been there in a minute though

I've saw Paul do several releases but turn down 11s which was weird considering there are people who would pay more than double retail.

Lol, FinishLine near me (Holyoke MA) was doing their raffle "all day" today. Came down after work - "Nah, man... we closed the raffle when we ran out of tickets after like 2 hrs." I was like how many tickets did y'all have? Dude goes "we had like 200 tickets, but we didn't get a lot of pairs. Only like 100 pairs." I was speechless. How do you only have 200 tix when you're getting 100 pairs of what's traditionally the most hyped release of the year?

Oh well, in line at FTL now. About 60 people deep. Champs gave out their tix yesterday, so I missed that. I think Eblens is tomorrow.
Holyoke is where I get 90% of my releases..any hope for tomorrow?

Damn the money you wasted on gas and time i would have just paid resell...unless of course you brought your family to get extra tix lol
tongue.gif
I had family lol

They do most on those prices though...I heard they sold the Gammas last year on RD for almost 400 dollars

Paul got the DBoys dropping 300-400 easy so he does that for a few days then prices go back down once his they start sitting.... I used to cop from Paul and his nephew all the time... they went to UHD with me...

Oh and some dude at Menlo park mall was really acting like a female today. I was in line at FTL and there was a group off dudes sittin down at this table area and one dude in the group decides to throw a chair at nef and start cursing him out for a good 5min all loud outta no where. Smh

11s even bring out the menstruation in dudes

But you're mostly stating your opinion on the 11's and passing it as standard way of thought which is wrong. BTW you are throwing shade. Just because you say "I wasn't throwing shade" doesn't take away from the sentiment behind your statement.

Some people like the XI more than any other Jordan. Some people forgo every release to make sure they get their hands on the XI come Xmas. Maybe they didn't care for everything else that came out this year. So of course they are going to make sure they get their hands on a pair that they've been eyeing all year. Perhaps others felt no other great shoe were released this year, and that's their prerogative to feel that way.

Again, just because you feel a certain way about the XI release doesn't mean others have to feel the same.

That's not throwing shade intelligent one, that's called an opinion, and just because I feel about a certain way about the XI release doesn't mean my opinion isn't at least partially shared...

Gotta luv Northern Va... was able to hit 6 malls and a out lying FTL. Only hectic mall was Tysons Corner which was to be expected...

Oh and some dude at Menlo park mall was really acting like a female today. I was in line at FTL and there was a group off dudes sittin down at this table area and one dude in the group decides to throw a chair at nef and start cursing him out for a good 5min all loud outta no where. Smh

11s even bring out the menstruation in dudes

Saturday is going to be insane, I hope there are enough police at the big releases otherwise people are going to be going home in ambulances and body bags.

throwing shade lol

Down here in Australia we have just started to do raffles. The ftl manager picks the first winner, the first winner picks the second ticket and so on so its not rigged. Unless they leave tickets out of the box if u really pics them off. I'll get two tickets tomorrow with my gf. Got my gf cousin in Seattle who is going to try to get me a ticket from Seattle nt

View media item 1306525Today was a very busy day. Started at 10am sharp and ended at 6:30pm. Some are GS. And I still have my girls half that she put in for me AND 7 tickets that a NJ NTer put in for me. Shout out to him!
@El Platano how you make out today bro? And newark is def worst than Trenton lol. None as ratchet as camden tho

I usually stick to strictly online since I rarely strike out but I was off today so I hit up several spots, took me from like 10 to 6 too smfh... Went to Newport, Hudson, willowbrook, and Menlo and a couple small footlockers. What spots u hit? I didnt do a raffle at the Menlo HOH cause line was wayy too long and I was sick of standing in line. If I strike out I'm never doing this **** again lol

Back
Top Bottom