12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Only entered 2 raffles in one mall. Ill enter another raffle come Wednesday at a local spot so 3 tickets for me V
smile.gif
V, Seems like all of NJ was out for these,

Last edited:
Man I went everywhere in the DFW. I went to the Irving mall, north park, galleria, and stonebriar mall and every single finish line was out of tickets

Newpark Mall...lines are usually short for the raffle...but not for these.

When I got there around 1pm it was at least 15 deep. CRAAAAZY.

I usually stick to strictly online since I rarely strike out but I was off today so I hit up several spots, took me from like 10 to 6 too smfh... Went to Newport, Hudson, willowbrook, and Menlo and a couple small footlockers. What spots u hit? I didnt do a raffle at the Menlo HOH cause line was wayy too long and I was sick of standing in line. If I strike out I'm never doing this **** again lol
Online is my last resort now man. My laptop has been super slow recently.
I'm from central jersey so I first hit HOH oxford and quaker. Then went to Menlo, Woodbridge, and freehold. Yea 11am HOH menlo line went past the 2nd entrance. How was willowbrook??

For the bred xi's otw home from reno that year i decided to stop at salano mall. Lines were stupid. Next day went to my local mall it was stupid long. That on top of instore raffle keep me away. We usually know how in store raffle works.

Oh did i mention that shiekhs employees is reselling GS size? Hahaha doing a better job then the great Al Bundy...

Just going to try online.  

Don't have the thirst for these like most do but, still a clean *** shoe I'd like to add.  Won't shed a tear whiffing online however.

He use different people name like his bro sister etc. he won multiple gamma xi, multiple bred 1, n went nuts on yeezy foams.
I thought you could join a raffle more than once as long as its not the same store? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom