12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

14 pairs... All for Fam

happy.gif

sure buddy!

Ill have one pair for myself and the leftovers will go to people who want to pay market price for them lmao

I went to my local malls last night and put in my raffles hoping to get my 1 pair. Some clown in the front of the line was like "I already got 2 pairs on lock fa show, just need to get more" People like this are the reason releases are so crazy. Really I can only see ever needing 2 pairs max. One to rock, one to stock. And that's ONLY if you really love the shoes. Then he goes on to talk about how "EVERYONE is coming out for this release, I bought 12 pairs already this year". That doesn't make you special because you have no family and a bunch of disposable income. I have over 30 pairs of fresh J's in the closet and haven't bought a pair this year since the OG Red/White 1's released. Personally I only buy pairs in original colorways that Jordan actually wore. That's probably because I actually watched Jordan play in them and remember going to the mall and not being able to get shoes that were that expensive. So for me these 11's will finish off my collection of 11's. I have the cool Greys, Concords, Breds, Space Jams, now I need these. I've been waiting for these since they were supposed to drop 3 years ago and got changed for the concords, then the black/Reds, then those ugly *** gammas. I'm just hoping to get my 1 pair and I hope everyone that REALLY wants them for themselves gets a pair as well. All these new releases with weird colorways just look like knock off shoes I used to see at the Chinese stores, again my own personal opinion but that's how I see it. Good luck to all.. sorry for the rant

This has already been said, but why are so many people free to roam around looking for raffles during the morning/afternoon hours of a normal weekday? Is everyone self employed nowadays or are we celebrating a holiday that I'm unaware of?
you, me, and mostly everyone with a brain or a job know that this release as well as many others caters to a certain kind of clientele... just nobody wants to come out and say it.

i was waiting on one line and on the line some woman was fuming, saying she had to give her kid $50 for something for school. yet shes trying to buy $200 sneakers.

The new Champs at Valley Fair Mall was using a new raffle system... They keep the ticket tab that you dont fill out then write down your name, phone, license #, and ticket number on a piece of paper.

you, me, and mostly everyone with a brain or a job know that this release as well as many others caters to a certain kind of clientele... just nobody wants to come out and say it.

i was waiting on one line and on the line some woman was fuming, saying she had to give her kid $50 for something for school. yet shes trying to buy $200 sneakers.
A mix of spoiled kids, SSI check burning folks (all races), "I watched Jordan play" types, those who like sneakers, and of course, resellers.

Workin a **** job...touchin peoples nasty feet...dealing with crazy people. Yeah...theyre the enemy lol.

you know what I meant. They aint touching nobody feet for these Jordan releases because they wont let you try them on!!!! Dealing with people is part of the job regardless if they are crazy or not. but rigging raffles and taking money under the table to hold pairs is the problem. If that wasn't happening I'm sure there would be more pairs available. I seen employees FOLD raffle tickets while some tickets didn't get folded. Go figure!

The new Champs at Valley Fair Mall was using a new raffle system... They keep the ticket tab that you dont fill out then write down your name, phone, license #, and ticket number on a piece of paper.

Also only until 2pm... Smh

Workin a **** job...touchin peoples nasty feet...dealing with crazy people. Yeah...theyre the enemy lol.
They chose to be the enemy IMO.

I'm 34. from the age of 18-26, I had anything I wanted at employee discount off friendships alone. Hell, shoes sat back then so you can cop off EA for 50%.

Now, you got dudes who are "besties" or "connects" getting over on folks based on HYPE.

Social media ruined the world. 

you know what I meant. They aint touching nobody feet for these Jordan releases because they wont let you try them on!!!! Dealing with people is part of the job regardless if they are crazy or not. but rigging raffles and taking money under the table to hold pairs is the problem. If that wasn't happening I'm sure there would be more pairs available. I seen employees FOLD raffle tickets while some tickets didn't get folded. Go figure!

I hear that but at the same time if i worked there i would do the same. Perks of a **** job.

Tbh if you were in their shoes would you not hold pairs for friends and family?

I worked at Champs in sharps town while in college in Houston back in 03 04 and it was different then . The hype wasn't there. The managers wasn't playing that then so no it wasn't worth losing my job for no family or friend. But now the managers are the ones who are setting it up. It's ok tho cuz corporate goin catch up one day. Its all in a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom