12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

They chose to be the enemy IMO.

I'm 34. from the age of 18-26, I had anything I wanted at employee discount off friendships alone. Hell, shoes sat back then so you can cop off EA for 50%.

Now, you got dudes who are "besties" or "connects" getting over on folks based on HYPE.

Social media ruined the world. 

I agree! I'm 30 this year and now I feel old AF saying **** to my little cousins like " I remember back it the day....." LOL
I guess you adapt or fall back

Any tips for online ordering? Because that's where I'll be on Saturday...I knew a lot of people who ordered the Gammas last year and lucked out. Hopefully I'll have such luck this weekend lol

:smh: I'm 28 and I swear I just don't see how people get all up and arms over shoes
I want a pair but if I don't get it
I don't care more money in my pocket
Idk man **** honestly all year I may have bought like 4 pairs of shoes for myself
None have been Jordan's

:smh: I'm 28 and I swear I just don't see how people get all up and arms over shoes
I want a pair but if I don't get it
I don't care more money in my pocket
Idk man **** honestly all year I may have bought like 4 pairs of shoes for myself
None have been Jordan's
Sounds like you're in the wrong thread :lol:

What am I complaining about? Im stating the obvious, I don't care about fixed raffles, waiting in line, etc... i work around that.
com·plain

express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

People (grown *** men as you stated) are expressing dissatisfaction. 

You (unsure of your grownness) are expressing dissatisfaction.

Pot calling the kettle black, no?

I don't like the raffle system, camping system, online stystem, but in the end, I get pairs. There's nothing wrong with what a bunch of US are expressing dissatisfaction about. A lot of us don't have free time to mosey on down to the mall and get raffles, and I know my *** aint waking up at 5 a.m. to fight with servers. 

They make 10 bucks an hour probably. They gotta eat too man.
By your account, the white boy who screwed you was EATING A LITTLE TOOO MUCH.

laugh.gif

DTLR playing games again.

Store would just say call tomorrow yesterday then today they keep saying call later for raffle ticket times......

com·plain

I don't like the raffle system, camping system, online stystem, but in the end, I get pairs. There's nothing wrong with what a bunch of US are expressing dissatisfaction about. A lot of us don't have free time to mosey on down to the mall and get raffles, and I know my *** aint waking up at 5 a.m. to fight with servers. 
Please tell me what I'm expressing dissatisfaction about, I was stating the obvious, with no emotion to it, but lets not derail this thread anymore than it has, we can PM if you want but really not a big deal homie

com·plain

Please tell me what I'm expressing dissatisfaction about, I was stating the obvious, with no emotion to it, but lets not derail this thread anymore than it has, we can PM if you want but really not a big deal homie

Sounds to me that u were dissatisfied with the fact that sneakerheads have their priorities out of wack.

Primitive shoes saying they don't know why they are doing with this release until Wednesaday Thursday = FCFS here in LA. They must love having ghost chair in front of their store for days.

Back
Top Bottom