12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

can someone explain to me how it seems like every store in Houston is dumb enough to hand out guaranteed tix which leads to huge, rowdy crowds?? over half of the videos on the internet are located in the Houston area. SMH @ this. they seriously need to do an online lottery signup like Arden HOH in Sacramento. this also cuts down on employees rigging raffles and the amounts of employee holds that take place

practice. Practice. Practice.

How lol???? I'll just have my laptop and phone up and running to be ready at 8a EST (7a where in at)

Follow j23app on twitter. Hell give u all the links u need. The rest is up to luck and speed.

I don't thinks its luck, and there is a method to the madness.

You'll need more than links. Every site is different. Get familiar with them, and set up accounts. Some sites needs to be refreshed, and some do not. Some sites hold the shoes in your cart for a specified amount of time, and some do not. Some sites released prior to 8AM EST, and some do not.

practice. Practice. Practice.

How lol???? I'll just have my laptop and phone up and running to be ready at 8a EST (7a where in at)

Follow j23app on twitter. Hell give u all the links u need. The rest is up to luck and speed.

I don't thinks its luck, and there is a method to the madness.

You'll need more than links. Every site is different. Get familiar with them, and set up accounts. Some sites needs to be refreshed, and some do not. Some sites hold the shoes in your cart for a specified amount of time, and some do not. Some sites released prior to 8AM EST, and some do not.

Yeah but knowing where to go first is half the battle. J23app will save him tons of time. I know its not all luck...peep the sig.

The only retro's I was able to get online this year we 2 pairs of Infared 6s and a pair of Gray toe 13s. The GTs were from NDC and 1 pair of Infareds was from Finishline.com and another from Sneakerbaas. I only need a GS in these and I'd be done for the year.

"Make sho I get my shoes.. Gotta Make sho I get my shoes!!! I'm a Jordan fanatic"

NIco Beggs

one of the many who believes the camping for teh purge is worth it...
Camping is never worth it, people really forget that the time they spend camping can be time spent working to pay resale, camping and paying resale both have opportunity costs but to me my time is worth more than $ 

Camping is never worth it, people really forget that the time they spend camping can be time spent working to pay resale, camping and paying resale both have opportunity costs but to me my time is worth more than $ 
for me campings not an option.. ill pay 50 bucks not to wait in a line overnight or more.. longest waitinf ro me is going to be 3-4 hours max.

"Make sho I get my shoes.. Gotta Make sho I get my shoes!!! I'm a Jordan fanatic"

NIco Beggs

one of the many who believes the camping for teh purge is worth it...

Agreed. But im gonna guess a lot of those people camping dont have jobs so its just like a normal day for them. Doin nothing.

people working instead of sitting around doing nothing?

Last edited:

Which one was this. Sounds like a couple in the 818. Finishlines all ran out of tickets early.
went over to finishline after my finals this was around 10:40-11:00. the guy who gave me the ticket said they only have 17 tickets left available.....at 11:00 am in the morning!

btw i dont really like the peeps at champs, a lil too aggressive for my taste.

Agreed. But im gonna guess a lot of those people camping dont have jobs so its just like a normal day for them. Doin nothing.
Yea whenever I'm on my lunch I always wonder what the people walking around during the day that aren't students or aren't on lunch, do for a living

Can't knock anybody hustle. But this is the real enemy. They are the ones who lie to loyal customers. They are the ones rigging raffles. They are the ones holding pairs for family.
haha.. something about guys in zebra outfit. they have something in common with NBA/NFL REF..... RIGGING The GAME. LOLZ.

I wonder if it's even worth it to get raffles from FNL, Champs, etc today...

Maybe I should just hit up NTLA and Santa Monica and call it a day.

Any suggestions for online my local store charging 350 No Bueno. I really don't have time for all that raffle stuff.

I didn't bother with the malls at all for this release after hearing and reading the post. Shiek financial department called me yesterday during work, the reserve is set in stone for the messup on the 13 so those who got the email and a courtesy reserve for your 11 your in luck. They are allowing me to pick it up at a store close to me or have it shipped to my house. But who wants to chance it by mail?! lol.

Im going to try some of these fcfs places for a 2nd pair. if there is a line already forming im going to just buy the shirt deal and a shoe. Still winning.
Now I get to see everything unfold on NT. LOL.

I didn't bother with the malls at all for this release after hearing and reading the post. Shiek financial department called me yesterday during work, the reserve is set in stone for the messup on the 13 so those who got the email and a courtesy reserve for your 11 your in luck. They are allowing me to pick it up at a store close to me or have it shipped to my house. But who wants to chance it by mail?! lol.

Im going to try some of these fcfs places for a 2nd pair. if there is a line already forming im going to just buy the shirt deal and a shoe. Still winning.
Now I get to see everything unfold on NT. LOL.
wtf man i still haven't heard from them.

Back
Top Bottom