12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So niketalk a fam
right? Who got me size 12 for retail please I'll do the same
Its not even Saturday and you're already asking people to hold you down when you haven't even tried to cop for retail? Come on man there's enough info posted here where you should be able to come out on top with your size 12 for retail.

Its not even Saturday and you're already asking people to hold you down when you haven't even tried to cop for retail? Come on man there's enough info posted here where you should be able to come out on top with your size 12 for retail.
Solid!

OPTION 1: TRY FIRST. 

Gotta change the size and the last 2 digits sku24177_

Each size is a different # Example: 76=10.5, 77=11, 78=11.5, 79=12, 80=13 etc.
cool so with this all i just have to do on rd just add to cart like a minute before and checkout?

just missed the phone call, smh 
sick.gif

I hope everybody goes through FNL and does with the wishlist trick and makes the other sites easier. :lol: won't matter tho. It's gonna be hell online regardless. Bots gonna screw up all the early links so they're of no use, the bots screwup the countdown timer so that never works. Dunno if anybody had noticed that lately. The countdown timer will continue to get more and more behind the closer it gets to the drop. Adapt to survive tho.

Last edited:
Wonder how many peoples' phones are usually dead or on low battery but are fully charged at all times this week

I think the shoe game is big enough now to where they can go back to doing ghost drops. Just drop the shoe unannounced on a week day.

Thats what I was told by FootLocker. "We are not leaving messages. We'll call the next person on the list."
Appreciate the info!  They didn't say anything to me other than the raffle is this date/time and be here between this time and this time to make the purchase.  But I figure it must be a company wide policy.  If I hadn't seen this info I may have overlooked that phone call and been all sick if I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom