12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@CPTrey2
Thats an email to corporate about the incident and a 15% off coupon in your email shortly afterwards....Trust me.

Dude wasn't jokin around either. It was clear that he was frustrated I was entering his raffle when he had never seen me before. 
I'd be writing that email or making that phone call and reporting the incident and getting that coupon like Hamilton said.

Last edited:
my ftl and champs are cold blooded.. you miss  the call and you're done :lol:

With this said, that means if someone is trying to call you at the exact moment that they are calling you to say you won and it goes to voicemail your out of luck.

Lol. Smh. Not about that raffle life, I miss about 7 calls on the daily... I can't babysit my phone

I'd be writing that email or making that phone call and reporting the incident and getting that coupon like Hamilton said.
I had a situation with my Infareds. Long story short I thought they were stolen but the carrier updated the tracking info before I got the package. I emailed the sneaker site, the shipping company and Nike just to let them know my situation and they responded the following morning telling me they were sorry about the issue but there was nothing they can do but threw me a 15% off coupon for my troubles. Doesn't expire until May of 2015 so I'll be holding on to that. But you should email them. Companies pay attention to stuff like that.

Cousin got pairs from FTL Roosevelt Field HOH, it's def rigged lol... I can tell you that for sure. It's funny how they do it too.
Well let us know how they do it so we can laugh as well.....
indifferent.gif

Cousin got pairs from FTL Roosevelt Field HOH, it's def rigged lol... I can tell you that for sure. It's funny how they do it too.

EXACTLY WHY I WASTED NO TIME WITH RAFFLES THAT HAD LINES AS IF THE TICKET WERE GUARENTEED...

This was years ago. Like late 90s.

the last time i remember being able to walk in the morning of and grab a new hype release was the black/red XIs from like 2001 i think was the year. they were my christmas gift from my grandma that year.

EXACTLY WHY I WASTED NO TIME WITH RAFFLES THAT HAD LINES AS IF THE TICKET WERE GUARENTEED...

Lol, not everywhere is shady? I guess? Lol I'm lying. But it doesn't mean you don't have a chance of winning. We have plenty guys who win raffles on NT

It does suck most those raffles rigged though.  Just have to know the places that get the most pairs that way the employees whole team can eat and then they have ones they are willing to raffle.  Have to also realize cooperate doesn't care cause they never change the procedure.   It's actually surprising that big cooperate companies like that allow other to eat off their plate.

Best believe those ******* thots love being the hottest **** on the block with the dudes.  

Lol, not everywhere is shady? I guess? Lol I'm lying. But it doesn't mean you don't have a chance of winning. We have plenty guys who win raffles on NT

YOU SAY THIS LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER SAYING YOU "it's def rigged lol... I can tell you that for sure." ... THEN YOU SAY IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT HAVE A CHANCE? LMAO :lol: COME ON SON. I WON A RAFFLE FOR INFRARED VI'S SO I KNOW YOU CAN WIN BUT IM NOT WASTING MY TIME LINING UP FOR LONGER THAN 10-15 MIN. FOR A.... CHANCE... WHEN I KNOW THIS RIGGED CRAP IS HAPPENING... LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS AND SAYS... XI'S RELEASES ARE FILTHY ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL... SURELY YOU AND YOUR COUSIN WONT NEED IT THOUGH LOL

I normally win multiple raffles if I actually try in more than two or three stores.

but I can't say stuff like Carmines, Yeezy foams, infrareds, concord lows are anywhere close to being as in demand as these

Back
Top Bottom