12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

the only weird thing is that if you win the raffle at Footaction and miss the ohone call you have 15 minutes to call back and claim the shoes? anyone else's Footaction doing this?

How quick do yall think these will yellow out....the yellowing is the only thing that have me thinking about passing

Appreciate the info!  They didn't say anything to me other than the raffle is this date/time and be here between this time and this time to make the purchase.  But I figure it must be a company wide policy.  If I hadn't seen this info I may have overlooked that phone call and been all sick if I missed it.
FootLocker told me they're calling between 10-11 and Champs told me 3-4 so I'll be at my desk on standby.

I think the shoe game is big enough now to where they can go back to doing ghost drops. Just drop the shoe unannounced on a week day.

Ehhh instead of fights in line you will have people crashing cars rushing to get to the store. Either way not a good look.

How quick do yall think these will yellow out....the yellowing is the only thing that have me thinking about passing
My only concern as well. I've seen pictures of the columbia's turning an ugly cream color. I am definitely not looking forward to that..

Entered a couple raffles yesterday. Went to the shoe mall around here (footaction, footlocker,champs,jimmy jazz,finish line) all had lines out the doors for RAFFLES smh

And finish line won't let me use my employee discount if I win :frown:

Quote:Originally Posted by 2423  
Can't say for sure, but I know the more you wear them, the quicker it's going to happen. I wear my shoes often, so I know it'll yellow much quicker for me.

Entered a couple raffles yesterday. Went to the shoe mall around here (footaction, footlocker,champs,jimmy jazz,finish line) all had lines out the doors for RAFFLES smh

And finish line won't let me use my employee discount if I win :frown:

There will be blood come saturday.

Lol, this is a good point but unlike others I can't bring mine in the building so I don't have this issue.
same here I was hoping to work from home that day but got called in for a meeting. Will just have to leave my phone with the wife

Last edited:
congrats bro

Honestly relieved. I don't want to deal with niketown. I just want to be low key and grab my pair, then get some food and go about my day.

Standing in line for two hours on a saturday would suck, especially since we are getting a lot of rain.

Walked into a local Champs today that only gets GR's and the manager interrogated me on why he'd never seen me before for any Jordan raffles. Asked me "You only wear XI's? You got any other Jordans?". Had to tell him that I went to school in AZ. Dude was an *******. Have a feeling I won't be getting my name drawn there 
laugh.gif

Walked into a local Champs today that only gets GR's and the manager interrogated me on why he'd never seen me before for any Jordan raffles. Asked me "You only wear XI's? You got any other Jordans?". Had to tell him that I went to school in AZ. Dude was an *******. Have a feeling I won't be getting my name drawn there :lol:
That's ridiculous and terrible customer service.

Dude at Nike Chi said roughly 20 pair per size. I know they made lots of these but I swear stores seem to not have many.

I'm done now, I did 13 raffles total. I had five days of use or lose leave and I plan to relax and enjoy the rest of my week.

Back
Top Bottom