12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I hope we all cook the next 3 days with these call backs! My phone isn't leaving my sight the next few days.

No lies told here...my phone is attached to me and ringer on full blast, I usually keep it on vibrate when I come to work....nah, not these next 2 days

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Willowbrook Mall HoH in NJ does their raffle?

I was told they just pull 1 ticket and post the number on the mall website and ppl line up based on that number? Anyone know how it works?

The website is showing this:

12/17/2014 - 12/25/2014

The Footlocker Winning Numbers for this week are:

-12/20 Footlocker (Retro 2) 503075

-12/23 Footlocker (Jordan Flight Pack) 039890

-12/24 Footlocker Xmas Pack (LBJ, Kobe, KD) 820

-12/24 Footlocker (Foams) 633230

The Winning Numbers for Kids Footlocker are:

Those and the CDPS xi had the worse quality and shape of any of the new gen xis.
Got better with the cool greys tho the patent leather took a dive on the 2012 black reds. Too thin and creased really easy.
How are these Columbias in terms of quality compared to past retro 11s? Or is it too early to really tell? I just personally don't own any AJ11 highs. Never have actually. Always wanted them tho.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Willowbrook Mall HoH in NJ does their raffle?

I was told they just pull 1 ticket and post the number on the mall website and ppl line up based on that number? Anyone know how it works?

The website is showing this:

12/17/2014 - 12/25/2014

The Footlocker Winning Numbers for this week are:

-12/20 Footlocker (Retro 2) 503075

-12/23 Footlocker (Jordan Flight Pack) 039890

-12/24 Footlocker Xmas Pack (LBJ, Kobe, KD) 820

-12/24 Footlocker (Foams) 633230

The Winning Numbers for Kids Footlocker are:

Is that for the individual stores website? I never knew that had one. Could you link me? I want to see how it looks like and if my store has one.

Last edited:
Those and the CDPS xi had the worse quality and shape of any of the new gen xis.
Got better with the cool greys tho the patent leather took a dive on the 2012 black reds. Too thin and creased really easy.
How are these Columbias in terms of quality compared to past retro 11s? Or is it too early to really tell? I just personally don't own any AJ11 highs. Never have actually. Always wanted them tho.

I honestly don't know yet. I'll probably add my 2 cents once I get a pair.

The shape on these look way better. Nice round front with a slightly higher patent leather cut. The upper white leather couldve been better. It's what you'd expect from JB. Overall the shoe is great IMO.

I'm usually a 9.5 in jordans. I have a wide foot should I move up to size 10 on the 11's. Don't own any 11's I've struck out on every release and restock.

Last edited:
There should be a separate thread made specifically for people to announce callbacks. You know this thread is gonna start to get crazy once stores start calling back 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom