12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I only entered a couple raffles last year and ended up winning one at 2nd floor Champs. When I walked in to the 3rd floor Champs on Monday morning they didn't even have anyone monitoring the tickets. You could just walk up and tear off as many tickets as you wanted and throw it in the box. No wonder they ran out so quick smh :smh:
:lol: that's terrible

too the guy asking no call backs in the msp area only place that was done so far is villa. The rest of the big stores should be today through friday. 

WOW, I just want to know how this is accomplished.
Fam n a van
laugh.gif

I only entered a couple raffles last year and ended up winning one at 2nd floor Champs. When I walked in to the 3rd floor Champs on Monday morning they didn't even have anyone monitoring the tickets. You could just walk up and tear off as many tickets as you wanted and throw it in the box. No wonder they ran out so quick smh 
mean.gif
i entered that one too, most people probably didn't read the box i bet and entered multiple with the same name and got themselves thrown out. But i never win at that champs anyway, the two to look out for is hoh and 2nd floor champs as they get the most allocation in the mall it seems.

laugh.gif
that's terrible
No joke, the guy next to me was telling his kids to put in every aunt, uncle, second cousin, etc. that they could think of. Had to have put in 15 or so tickets just while me and my friends were there smh

Still quiet here in Chicago on all fronts (FNL, FTL & Niketown). I steer clear of Villa's here lol. 

I got the call from Villa last night. That's the last place I expected to call.I entered at FNL, Champs, FTL, and Niketown also.

Last edited:

I think some people in previous posts said tomorrow but honestly I have no idea.  The emails will come out when they come out I guess and we will start seeing people post in here that they won from Shiekh
Sometimes Shiekh has emails out by Wednesday, sometimes Friday.

I think your size is more rare than a 2Pac sighting lol..
One guy saying these shoes ain't all that. Anyone else also seen them in person?
I'm a little hesitant after looking at the pictures on Nike's website. The patent leather on the back looks like a crooked stitch.

typical JB quality issues, im seeing a lot of yellow shades already... damn i hope i dont get one of those...

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45:smh: . Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...

:x :smh:

Hoping a story like this is fake, but sadly it seems real.  IT'S JUST SHOES. 
View media item 1308946Definitely real bro. Ice pack on the ankle. Can't even walk SMH.

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45:smh: . Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...

Bro not that serious wtf you should have just entered a ton of raffles and called it day. The last time i been apart of something like this was during the DMP pack and that was before i was getting kicks online in the comfort of my home but damn what state are you from.

View media item 1308979

I did...

Last edited:
No joke, the guy next to me was telling his kids to put in every aunt, uncle, second cousin, etc. that they could think of. Had to have put in 15 or so tickets just while me and my friends were there smh
Not even mad, if no one pays attention you gotta do what you gotta do.

Team Manual all day.

Seriously I won't access to a PC on Saturday but just my crappy phone connection. I doubt I'll get anything.

And to those asking was it worth it, of course not. However, y'all don't think this is what I had in mind, do y'all? I decided to make the 2hr drive because this place is normally densely populated. I buy a lot of shoes from here. I was expecting that at 7am on a Wednesday, most of the people were at work. I was expecting the high school students to be on their way to school and the college kids on Christmas vacation. Instead, everyone skipped everything and came to get the shoes. After driving 2 hours and the area HEAVILY patrolled with 8-10 police cars, I wasn't expecting any kind of tomfoolery. Rest assured this is the LAST time this crap happens. I'm too old to be apart of these foolish shenanigans...

Waiting in line is for youngsters. I'll leave that to the kids...

Back
Top Bottom