12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Is that for the individual stores website? I never knew that had one. Could you link me? I want to see how it looks like and if my store has one.
No its not a store website.

That specific HoH uses the mall website for announcements and all

Saw these in person last night, and I just can't. Not for me. Good luck to all.

But I'm wondering if anyone knows what GS price is?

why? I never missed a release I wanted since villa opened
pimp.gif
Well i'm literally downtown.  Closest one to me is in Wicker Park.  

nervous as hell man. 100s of ppl were entering those raffles in MOA. half of em were "out of tickets" by the time I got there yesterday smh. New to the city so I have no clue how this is gonna go.
I only entered a couple raffles last year and ended up winning one at 2nd floor Champs. When I walked in to the 3rd floor Champs on Monday morning they didn't even have anyone monitoring the tickets. You could just walk up and tear off as many tickets as you wanted and throw it in the box. No wonder they ran out so quick smh 
mean.gif

I already know. I live in the DMV area and if I remember correctly a pair of Foams were released and they went HAM. Breaking the doors, trying to get in thru the roof. If you're really "bout that life" pay the extra money for the presale because if you don't all that extra is going to make these the most expensive sneakers you'll never get to wear. You'll be in jail. I'll do a raffle but I'm not camping out. I work M-F 730-430 and my schedule and sanity won't let me camp out. Not knocking anyone else but I'm not about the camp out life.A youngin was robbed for his Infareds at the metro. I'm fully aware of the chaos that's about to take place. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Just called my Champs and they've switched it up. When I got the ticket they were calling today between 10-11. Now its we're not sure today or tomorrow.
Called FTL and she said they're calling between 3-4 which is what I was told when I got my ticket.

Sounds like pg plaza during that foam release things were crazy during the galaxy release. Let's not forget about the line across the bridge on Benning road for the yeezys lol

The shape on these look way better. Nice round front with a slightly higher patent leather cut. The upper white leather couldve been better. It's what you'd expect from JB. Overall the shoe is great IMO.
Good stuff boss. Thank you. Any sizing info?

Last edited:
Sounds like pg plaza during that foam release things were crazy during the galaxy release. Let's not forget about the line across the bridge on Benning road for the yeezys lol
You might be right. I can't think of the mall but it was nuts!

:rofl: where should I start with FNL. Ok so got there and I dont know if im guaranteed or not. He told me it is but they didnt give nobody no tixkets, just name & phone # :x . They was just going back & forth to see if your size was back there. He's saying come between 8 and 12 and you find out if your size is there. Lmao I know the lost major money. Its close to 1 and still taking names. Store still hasnt open. New staff, new problem

Last edited:
roll.gif
where should I start with FNL. Ok so got there and I dont know if im guaranteed or not. He told me it is but they didnt give nobody no tixkets, just name & phone #
tongue.gif
. They was just going back & forth to see if your size was back there. He's saying come between 8 and 12 and you find out if your size is there. Lmao I know the lost major money. Its close to 1 and still taking names. Store still hasnt open. New staff, new problem
This is ugly. That's bad business practice!

You guys please be safe out there and remember your life is not worth a shoe. A shoe some of you may not wear and just stock or wear until the next new hot release. I see a lot doing the most right now. Good grief!

There should be a separate thread made specifically for people to announce callbacks. You know this thread is gonna start to get crazy once stores start calling back :lol:

Then on RD and then the aftermath. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd think they would announce it today, no? Release is only three days away.
I think some people in previous posts said tomorrow but honestly I have no idea.  The emails will come out when they come out I guess and we will start seeing people post in here that they won from Shiekh

Got one call :nthat:
Yeah, I don't understand why Finishline went away from their system.

Yea that fnl draft the last few years was the best way for TRUE customers to the stores, not just random people walking up to put they name in the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom