12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I seen 3 people rock these shoes yesterday at my job. Guy asked me to take a picture of him and his girlfriend. Asked if I could retake to get his shoes in the picture.
roll.gif

At a Tex-Mex restaurant. Thought about asking the first pair if they were real lol. 

I seen 3 people rock these shoes yesterday at my job. Guy asked me to take a picture of him and his girlfriend. Asked if I could retake to get his shoes in the picture.
:lol:

Nothing else matters tomorrow but these sneakers man, even the birth of a child 
ok the birth of your child would be more important, and maybe a few other things but no way is a dentist appointment more important, that can wait.

stillllllllll waiting. hoping 11 tix is enough for one call. but I know champs at north riverside is rigged for sure, one of my friends has a pair on hold because he knows an employee

when i get behind on this thread i just skip straight to the last page ..

230 posts over night :smh:

why is the spa page on the fnl link fareally real though? Is it really that many dudes with the page open on their computers just sitting

I agree that the gamma did well in part because they were a simple colorway and wide appealing. While all xis will sell out, some of the gaudy pairs might not have the demand. If the panting pair released as wide as the legend blue pair, I do not see it being as hard to obtain. Look at how easy the anniversary Xi was.

why is the spa page on the fnl link fareally real though? Is it really that many dudes with the page open on their computers just sitting

Someone posted earlier that FNL working on something to combat the wish list trick; can thank all those sneaker blogs and Facebook groups for putting that out on advertisement (and added the fact of a Holiday 11 release); brought out hoards of people to create new FNL accounts and constantly ask why it's not working for them.

Well I just called corporate office for Shoecity the number is 410-944-1666 the man said they would handle it and told me thank you very much because they had complaints about them before! So call them to get rid of the cheaters for good! If you in the dmv area and been to Minnesota ave shoe city and wasn't picked it because they look out for family and friends first and if you not one of you two then you have to pay fifty bucks or more to get your shoes.

I agree that the gamma did well in part because they were a simple colorway and wide appealing. While all xis will sell out, some of the gaudy pairs might not have the demand. If the panting pair released as wide as the legend blue pair, I do not see it being as hard to obtain. Look at how easy the anniversary Xi was.

The anniv xi was disrespectful. No Jumpman. Mesh upper. Disrespectul

DMV, FNL Dulles has completed all calls. Wanted an extra pair to keep on ice but I'm blessed to have got one pair.

Back
Top Bottom