12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DEAEADASS just got a call from a footlocker I didn't even get a raffle from. It's 1am by me. Must be from another store that I did it at. They called me from the 1530 Broadway store in time square but they did their tixs Sunday so Idk. They only had size 11 and 13 but I'm a 12. So I took the 11. Will sell to one of my boys. or use as trade bait

DEAEADASS just got a call from a footlocker I didn't even get a raffle from. It's 1am by me. Must be from another store that I did it at. They called me from the 1530 Broadway store in time square but they did their tixs Sunday so Idk. They only had size 11 and 13 but I'm a 12. So I took the 11. Will sell to one of my boys. or use as trade bait
laugh.gif
 1:30 in the morning though 

them early link pleads tho........ 

DSG doesnt have a early link and NBA does what the heck they please 

laugh.gif

NBA STORE REALLY ALWAYS DOES WHATEVER THEY WANT LMAO.. .THEYLL RELEASE AT 12:13 PM JUST 'CAUSE :lol:

Already grabbed 1 pair from a UK site, can't risk all the potential customs fees, so I'll probably wait till 8am Good luck everyone :smokin

i recommend you boys be up a hour before release and signed into everysite possible 

sites will be slowing down hard 10 min before release if u try to log in then you maybe to late 

just my two cents.....

Last edited:
Going to be crazy in a few hours

I'm going to pick my pair up Early

Gotta beat the wolves

Last edited:

i recommend you boys be up a hour before release and signed into everysite possible 

sites will be slowing down hard 10 min before release if u try to log in then you maybe to late 

just my two cents.....
A hour? Nahhhhhhhhh. 15 minutes is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom