12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Soo, what are you guys doing right now while you're waiting for the shoes to drop online?

resellers are already undercutting each other on craigslist.
sharks are circling for the desperate, but are taking each other out to snatch up the few

One of my local shoe spots already made this release a lot worst posting on IG what they offering... $300 for adults and $200 for GS. Now a lot of people whos probably not deciding to pick up their extra pairs are going to pick them up now.
U talking about sole supremacy???

Alright NikeTalk

Yall get some rest

Or be safe out there

I'll be back to see the madness on release time

Last edited:
Got the call at 4:30 this afternoon Pacific time from the footlocker in Downey needless to say I was pumped. I have never won there and its like 5 mins from my house. Thanks to the guy that said the prayer for all of us last night I think it definitely worked. I struck out on all sheiks and 7 other raffles. Good looking out on the codes again Citric they helped last time but no luck this time around. Good luck to all my NT Brothers and stay safe out in these streets.

I missed a private number call at 6:42 pm today. I'm guessing it's either Santa Anita or West Covina, just a guy feeling.

But Congrats on your pair!
thanks, and yea sucks we gotta glue ourselves to the phone 24/7 for these calls. Literally called me while i was in the shower lol

hope u can score online in the AM

One of my local shoe spots already made this release a lot worst posting on IG what they offering... $300 for adults and $200 for GS. Now a lot of people whos probably not deciding to pick up their extra pairs are going to pick them up now.

Saw the same post :lol: just a few weeks ago they posted they don't buy new releases on the first weekend to allow people that want the shoes to get them :rofl:

I'm just like damn man all these people talking bout they broke all year
Mysteriously have jordan 11 money every damn year :lol:

0/16 Bay Area Shiek raffles. 3 entries each for HoH footlocker in valley fair.. For these, flight pack, kobes, Lebron, KD, and GS size 7 for the Columbias .. No calls at all for any lol

I'll be out in the front lines with some of yall in the morning..

0/16 Bay Area Shiek raffles. 3 entries each for HoH footlocker in valley fair.. For these, flight pack, kobes, Lebron, KD, and GS size 7 for the Columbias .. No calls at all for any lol

I'll be out in the front lines with some of yall in the morning..
Man I'm hoping southland still doing call backs
:nerd: anyone know????

Dang, only one call from the raffles....

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn fams its crazy how I mentioned those shodows and already got a few pm. I was just poking around with the idea..I remember hooking up like 5 niketalkers omrelease day for retail pretty much and saying damn I'm stuck with an extra pair because one them flaked. I probably won't come off them just yet. Sorry guys didn't mean to stir ish up

Back
Top Bottom