12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This release is tough for the working man.... Can't get off to line up and get tickets for raffles, struck out on 6 Shiekhs codes..... UGH..... These are my Grail XI's!!!

Ima be on a computer at in da am or im screwed!!! :smh:

DEAEADASS just got a call from a footlocker I didn't even get a raffle from. It's 1am by me. Must be from another store that I did it at. They called me from the 1530 Broadway store in time square but they did their tixs Sunday so Idk. They only had size 11 and 13 but I'm a 12. So I took the 11. Will sell to one of my boys. or use as trade bait
bro same **** here. they called said they pulled raffle from another store cuz they got a late shipment. 

SON WHAT.. LMAO. THIS RELEASE IS CRAZY
BRUH
roll.gif

this release is everywhere...literally got some tickets at 1 am...nothing on top just off GP...there will be unclaimed pairs in houston...mark my words...

Just checked the bid history on that Ebay listing

I wonder what the expression on the seller is looking like

resellers are already undercutting each other on craigslist.
sharks are circling for the desperate, but are taking each other out to snatch up the few

resellers are already undercutting each other on craigslist.
sharks are circling for the desperate, but are taking each other out to snatch up the few

One of my local shoe spots already made this release a lot worst posting on IG what they offering... $300 for adults and $200 for GS. Now a lot of people whos probably not deciding to pick up their extra pairs are going to pick them up now.

Back
Top Bottom