12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Point is that everyone has their own opinion. Saying you can't understand why a person doesn't like a certain colorway [COLOR=#red]makes no sense[/COLOR] and is silly.

Not really. Most Air Jordan fans would understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you for explaining my point. Look at his join date then look at post count. I can see why it is so low lol

What does that have to do with anything? Yours is more amusing lol.

Btw, I just forgot I made a niketalk account until a couple days ago. That's why.

Last edited:
Lego, why press your opinion on him? You should be happy there is one less person to compete with come release date.

I personally like the black red xis better than the concords and I know concords are much more beloved than the black reds. It's just a preference at the end of the day.

Lego, why press your opinion on him? You should be happy there is one less person to compete with come release date.

I personally like the black red xis better than the concords and I know concords are much more beloved than the black reds. It's just a preference at the end of the day.

True, was just in bewilderment is all. lol

Any XI thread will have LOLs tho. They last over a year.
every XI thread is comedy with the quality gripes and everything in between and in the end most are going hard for them, i havent gone hard for a shoe in a good while but if these are done right i will get one pair minimum and maybe some other pairs for trade bait or to sell for some OG 1s
Not to mention early opinions like "easy pass" etc. Then come back closer to RD and people are losing their mind and crying about not locking down a pair.

True, was just in bewilderment is all. lol
Hoooray for more back and forths in the JB forum. It never fails. To your comment though, I was more stating that even if you don't like them they're one of the most recognized pair in the Jordan line. I obviously know everyone doesn't like all pairs and cw unilaterally. 

Hoooray for more back and forths in the JB forum. It never fails. To your comment though, I was more stating that even if you don't like them they're one of the most recognized pair in the Jordan line. I obviously know everyone doesn't like all pairs and cw unilaterally. 

Um, I'm the one who did like them. And I wasn't trying to go back and forth. Those other 2 guys were.

Air+Jordan+Retro+XI+Concord+-+Michael+Jordan.bmp

I wanna see how many minds change when when they see the infared on the blk/infared 6s turns out to be pink/orange I know I'll pass em hard if that happens

I wanna see how many minds change when when they see the infared on the blk/infared 6s turns out to be pink/orange I know I'll pass em hard if that happens

I hope so :D that way I could double up easier.... that's if it's durabuck :nerd:

I wanna see when ppl realize that the color is TRUE infrared. Not even pink
mean.gif

If it's durabuck then I think it'll be real infared will be used then I'll double up up

I hope so :D that way I could double up easier.... that's if it's durabuck :nerd:

Will def be a double up if correct shade (like white infra this year) and dura.

Wait, I thought I was in the "Columbia" 11 thread.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol started with everyone talking about what's worth copping this year then led to someone not understanding me not 100% feeling to cop the black 6s even though I liked the whites and now this. Should end now though let's keep it about these 11s.
They gonna be sexy

Last edited:
It is true infrared. people are just idiots. Will be the same color as the white/infrareds and people will fight over them and line up across America. guaranteed.

That's what I'm wondering, everyone wanted as true to the original shoe as possible and this year we've got at least two shoe's that are pretty spot on to the original pair and they're complaining. Either people have Infrared and Varsity Red confused or they are delusional and really expect for JB to use a different color. What people don't get is that the surprisingly enough the true Infrared color looks different when paired with a white based shoe and a black based shoe. If the Black/Infrared 6's come out this year they'll see a big difference even though it's the same color.

That's what I'm wondering, everyone wanted as true to the original shoe as possible and this year we've got at least two shoe's that are pretty spot on to the original pair and they're complaining. Either people have Infrared and Varsity Red confused or they are delusional and really expect for JB to use a different color. What people don't get is that the surprisingly enough the true Infrared color looks different when paired with a white based shoe and a black based shoe. If the Black/Infrared 6's come out this year they'll see a big difference even though it's the same color.
I hope they don't see a difference lol keep hating please, but anyway, with all these Fall releases showing up with pics I'm surprised that these 11s haven't popped up. Especially since its basically confirmed that they will drop.

I hope they don't see a difference lol keep hating please, but anyway, with all these Fall releases showing up with pics I'm surprised that these 11s haven't popped up. Especially since its basically confirmed that they will drop.

People are going to continue to hate (which is fine by me) but they know they'll cave in and try to cop on release day and if they miss out they'll go back to hating or pay resale :lol: it is surprising that pictures really haven't surfaced yet but give it a month or two and I'm sure there will be picture's starting to go around. It seems like the one's we're seeing right now are for the Summer and Fall releases, but I'm sure soon we'll start seeing at least something more acceptable in regards to these shoe's. I'm going to be aiming for 4 different XI's this year, hopefully my heart isn't broken :smh: going for the Concord lows, Space Jam lows, Pantone XI's, and these bad boys!

This thread is all over the place

And how does one lose right to a color name?

I'm assuming Nike owns the name or something along those lines, but I really wouldn't know.

Jordan Brand is a division of Nike, Nike of course being the parent company so it's one in the same.

So is the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” the new “Columbia Air Jordan 11 release? That’s the confusion on everyones mind right now due to allegations of the color “Columbia Blue” being in legal/copyright issues “allegedly” with an NCAA men’s basketball team called, Columbia Lions.
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/01/air-jordan-11-legend-blue-columbia/

Back
Top Bottom