12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Jordan Brand is a division of Nike, Nike of course being the parent company so it's one in the same.

So is the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue” the new “Columbia Air Jordan 11 release? That’s the confusion on everyones mind right now due to allegations of the color “Columbia Blue” being in legal/copyright issues “allegedly” with an NCAA men’s basketball team called, Columbia Lions.
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/01/air-jordan-11-legend-blue-columbia/

Well that answers that question, my other guess was that maybe they were trying to get away from the name even though it wouldn't make sense. The only back up to that theory was JB addition of the "23" to the Infrared color.

i pop in here every once in a while just to read about all of the other threads drama, yall arent even talking about the shoe anymore, id say lock this crap up until about june/july

This was just posted on twitter by icysole with the headline "Legend Blue"... looks gs or plain fake to me. JM confirmed that it would be true to OG, with a darker blue, so I'm not believing these are them.

This was just posted on twitter by icysole with the headline "Legend Blue"... looks gs or plain fake to me. JM confirmed that it would be true to OG, with a darker blue, so I'm not believing these are them.
This was that GS pair made a while back. Forgot what they're called. Pretty sure it's like Ice Blue or something like that.

View media item 877460
THOSE ARE CUSTOMIZED ANNIVERSARY XI'S MAN...THOSE ARE NOT FAKE OR THE COLUMBIAS DROPPING THIS YEAR...I KNOW A FEW CATS THAT DID THERE ANNIVERSARIES LIKE THIS....

Yeah, I called them ice blue's lol wasn't that the color? Forgot they were called anniversaries, clearly I'm terrible with names. I saw those pictures before though.

THOSE ARE CUSTOMIZED ANNIVERSARY XI'S MAN...THOSE ARE NOT FAKE OR THE COLUMBIAS DROPPING THIS YEAR...I KNOW A FEW CATS THAT DID THERE ANNIVERSARIES LIKE THIS....
I know they're not the Columbias... I guess they showing how the legend blue looks then. Or at least attempting to.

People forget the Columbias had a mesh tongue and a leather upper. If it's not that, I'm passing.

I dont care what they look like. they just look so clean on feet. (NOT MY PIC)

Hopefully these dont turn into bred 11 where everyone and their grandma has them. I used to love bred 11 but for some reason after they released it was not the same

Last edited:
Personally, I'm expecting them to be as close as possible to the OGs.
If the sole is too dark I'll get the kids their pairs and I'll sit this one out.

The Columbia's are a shoe that I do actually think looks better with the clear sole instead of the legend blue; usually like with the Carmines or Infrared 6's I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom