12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yeah robbing kids isnt cool to do or say you will do even if you are joking, so when someone in your area gets robbed and they see your post and figure your location via you computer then it def wouldnt be funny cuz you would then be suspect #1 and if you robbed my kid best believe you wouldnt be thinking it was funny when i got ahold of your behind
well you must not now much about tracking people then

My man reported about these being up on that weak *** site so enthusiastically :rofl:

The amount of people still checking 23isback in 2014 blows my mind.

i love how they got the ? marks for the later releases of this year anybody could do that...i feel like they made up the release dat for the columbia's

Site always been like that, and truthfully I don't mind, gives a nostalgic feel everytime I go

Y'all stop trippin on 23isback. That site been around longer than alotta y'all been sneakerheads. Funny n sad but true. That's been a place to check for jays since the (very beginning of Internet). Before y'all even had a interest for SHOES. us jordan lovers that used to be called dumb was checking 23 is back for the upcoming release. Y'all stop trippin on em. I like how they stayed original never tried to keep up with the new generation hypebeast.

me personally i just started checking the internet for upcoming releases and purchases...i live in nyc so there are plenty of retail stores and mom & pop shops around the 5 boros and also l.i. to checc for kiccz...ive only been a sneaker head for 12 years compared to some of y'all NT'ers with 20+ years in the game

I remember checking their page last year talking about how Black Cat 4's were dropping in January. I think they kinda missed the boat on that one.

Yeah they are fresh that's why I said nice, I'm just sayin anybody who's had the og and the 01 knows that the 01 sole was not done with an icy blue tint

Wasn't tryin to diss that man at all. Props for still having them in that condition. I was disappointed with them when I got them in 01 because the bottom was not made right.

View media item 852186View media item 852188
IMO the blue should resemble the bottom of these af1s
View media item 852189

Last edited:
so blue right? not icey cuz icey is still clear not blue, am i confused or is he? i dunno lmao

:lol: it's not that complex g just look at a pic of the shoes. Yes it's blue but it's also translucent which a lot of people refer to as "Icey" so it's both. I think you're taking the Icey part literally

i know what you mean but i never called the OG columbia soles icey cuz they were blue, thats all lol same with OG concords i guess

Back
Top Bottom