12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

im asking about the concord low pic. 
yes at his brother in law wedding. hooked up the boys with special 11 lows  
pimp.gif

These are no longer "White Gammas", I saw someone call them the "Legend Of December Concords" on IG earlier today and dude was dead serious.  The nicknames have to stop.

FNL manager told me that last years raffle was a hot mess for corporate, so are going to implement in store raffles. Plus if they were going to do the online raffle again, it would have started by now.

FNL manager told me that last years raffle was a hot mess for corporate, so are going to implement in store raffles. Plus if they were going to do the online raffle again, it would have started by now.
The Finishline around me is doing first come first serve.

That Columbianas post had me rolling. I'd rather call them that then White Gammas tho 
laugh.gif

The raffle setup here in CLT for these is madd suspect, called around to every store that will have these, some stores know the raffle setup...some don't. I gotta have two pairs of these (Grails). So I stopped by The Hornets Team Store aka MJ's playhouse earlier on my lunch and got the word on their release. For season ticket holders ONLY. So I hit up a friend of mine who has season tickets, she's gonna hook me up when their online raffle system (pretty fair) goes live in about a week. The guys there were Madd professional so it looks like I have an alternative to getting up early on release days fighting crap servers.

View media item 1289110

Just realized how bad i botched spelling spoiler :rofl:

I was rushing to type it before i left work

You must not have been around for the jnco craze.

At least theyre not girl jeans
Yea for real, JNCO use to make the stupidest baggiest jeans on the market. They'd cover up your whole shoe conpletely. The damn leg openings were bigger than your waist size :lol: for real tho. They were straight skater folk jeans, funny now they've completely went the other way with nut hugger jeans.

View media item 1289234View media item 1289236

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom