12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Meanwhile.. on Flight Club... 

roll.gif

At what point does this end honestly? This has taken turning a profit to a whol other level. They got a price tag on it worth more than some yearly salaries. Man if that picture is real and that price is that is the ultimate proof this whole sneaker game has turned to about money and **** the sneakers and people who actually want em.

Any spots in NYC doing guaranteed tickets?

Last year for the Gamma 11's, I waited overnight and managed to jump from 34th st hoh then to the big footlocker on 34th, then the jordan store. Managed to get a total of 4 pairs just from the city after disguising myself to go back in at the big footlocker on 34th, making history.

I dont think they want to deal with all this World War Z going on at each location in the city again so I dont expect guaranteed tickets this year...

Last edited:
Anh spots in NYC doing guaranteed tickets?
Last year, waited overnight and managed to jump from 34th st hoh then to the big footlocker on then the jordan store. Managed to get 4 pairs just from the city after disguising myself to go back in at the big footlocker on 34th, making history.

I dont think they all want to deal with all this World War Z going on at each location in the city again so I dont expect guaranteed tickets this year...
lol @ disguises..lol

i don't know, i don't feel too shocked about it. there are sneakerheads everywhere including in the top 1%, or even top 2-3% where 37.5k isn't even a head scratcher. esp to be one of the very few with them.

i don't know, i don't feel too shocked about it. there are sneakerheads everywhere including in the top 1%, or even top 2-3% where 37.5k isn't even a head scratcher. esp to be one of the very few with them.
True but I mean Jordan's could never even dream of touching these prices for resale **** I guess Kanye gonna have to step back looks like Jordan just jumped back over the yeezy. But prices like these are bad because it's about to get to the point of any limited release being $350 and up and super limited $1,000 with full deed to the house. Just were is the cap on the price lol.

YEP I can't believe the sold.

I remember when they were $2K and thought that was a lot.

Then they hit 8K then 10K and that's when I stopped paying attention.

YEP I can't believe the sold.

I remember when they were $2K and thought that was a lot.

Then they hit 8K then 10K and that's when I stopped paying attention.
whats the big deal.. they are just jordan 4's.. for all of that i can just make some customs.. or just get me a china factory hook up and get them bad boys made..as some look see's..lol

whats the big deal.. they are just jordan 4's.. for all of that i can just make some customs.. or just get me a china factory hook up and get them bad boys made..as some look see's..lol
Lol hit up Tung Ho and Artaphax they'll hold it down. But damn who needed these that bad they payed 37k for em.

speaking of him.. I found one of the dudes Mysapces.. i think..trying to find the facebook..lol
If Curtis Solomon of the Get $ Boyz is the same Curtis Solomon who's file I saw on the Harris County District Clerk site, he won' t be OUT in time for this release. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom