12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I can't tell how many these were produced compared to typical GR's....both NDC and FNL had so many issues (moreso than other releases). They ain't "sell out" as fast as other releases yet FTL, EB, FA, DSG, JJ etc...sold out instantly. 

NDC and FNL were the only ones still available 1-2 hours after release yet they were the only ones with server issues. Feels like there were a ton of pairs to go around yet it also feels like a ton of people still trying to cop. Never seen this before

obviously the reason why people still able to buy from fnl is because of their funnel system of gettig buyers through.

laugh. if you look at the bids, there seems to be a ebay vigilante pushing bids up with their 0 feedback. nice try tho.

So my cousin won a raffle at foot locker for these shoes.. He doesnt have enough to buy them and is selling his ticket for $100
eek.gif
He is in line with dude waiting to get the shoe because he have to show his ID
 ​
I told him dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those shoes are selling for 1k on ebay easily. put it on layaway or something lol
 ​
I told him to ask for more money for the ticket!
 ​
How much should he ask for the ticket or can get?
stop trolling b 
roll.gif

Last edited:
so theres a huge flood and i got a ticket to noahs arc....i know what day its departing but i don't know what time....i been tryna call all day but no one picking up...THE FLOOD HIT BOY U DROWNED..BOY U BETTER GET THERE.. F8ck wrong with u

My boy is mad that he paid $380 last week and I told him I got my pair for retail on RD. I told him he should have waited.

obviously the reason why people still able to buy from fnl is because of their funnel system of gettig buyers through.
@Philosophre  

Thats what im saying, because of their server issues...I can't tell/measure the quantity because we don't know how many people are getting through their payment system each minute/hour. Whereas NDC also had the same issue. Since every other site had no server issues but still sold out instantly, it's hard to gauge the overall sentiment of this release/production.

It's taking a lot longer this time around to get to the product page and add to cart. FNL.

sorry to say,these were the hardest pair of 11s to get thus far. 1-20 on raffel,but Its all good I managed to get pairs. Restock will be around all star game release anyways(maybe?). Stay safe NT, people killing for 300 dollars. smh

So... my raffle ticket got drawn over at the Finishline in Arcadia CA (LA Area).  But the dude who called me on Friday didn't say anything about what time pairs needed to be picked up by.  He was fast... "you won the raffle for the 11's, see you on Saturday."  This morning, I called up at 8am to verify pick-up time, it was busy.  Called again at 9am... busy.  Called at 10am... busy.  Called at 10:15am... finally someone picked up.  She said that pick up time was 10am and that they were just beginning to re-raffle the left over pairs.  I told her (with as much restraint as possible) that the dude that called me did not tell me what time to pick up and that it had to be purposefully planned this way.  All the other spots give you until 3 or 5pm. She said let me put you on hold and talk to my manager.  I waited on hold for 20 minutes.  Yea... 20 minutes. Then someone else picked up.  I told him I'd been on hold for 20 minutes, blah, blah... He said that the guy that called me should have told me the pick up time.  I asked him how many folks missed the the 10 AM cutoff, he responded by saying their were A LOT of people who missed and a lot of pairs re-raffled.  Top to bottom... shady.  Never had this kind of experience with any of the other spots in my area.  Curious if anyone else got similar treatment? 

did you really think calling the store on the busiest day of the year was a good idea ?

These NEW DUDES are out in full force.

Believing people are buying these for $1k-$2k.

Should be given the camel clutch for 15 minutes believing that garbage

I'm glad I got my email confirmation for my 10.5 but finishline charged me twice. I have other stuff to buy and 230 on hold

So... my raffle ticket got drawn over at the Finishline in Arcadia CA (LA Area).  But the dude who called me on Friday didn't say anything about what time pairs needed to be picked up by.  He was fast... "you won the raffle for the 11's, see you on Saturday."  This morning, I called up at 8am to verify pick-up time, it was busy.  Called again at 9am... busy.  Called at 10am... busy.  Called at 10:15am... finally someone picked up.  She said that pick up time was 10am and that they were just beginning to re-raffle the left over pairs.  I told her (with as much restraint as possible) that the dude that called me did not tell me what time to pick up and that it had to be purposefully planned this way.  All the other spots give you until 3 or 5pm. She said let me put you on hold and talk to my manager.  I waited on hold for 20 minutes.  Yea... 20 minutes. Then someone else picked up.  I told him I'd been on hold for 20 minutes, blah, blah... He said that the guy that called me should have told me the pick up time.  I asked him how many folks missed the the 10 AM cutoff, he responded by saying their were A LOT of people who missed and a lot of pairs re-raffled.  Top to bottom... shady.  Never had this kind of experience with any of the other spots in my area.  Curious if anyone else got similar treatment? 
You called 4 times within a 2 hour span waiting to connect to a live person to ask about pickup times on a pair you WON. You should've just went down there yourself. Hate to say it, but you deserved it. 

homegirl has an another size 8 at first colonymall waiting to be picked up...she has the raffle ticket for it...if anyone is interested she will meet at the mall for a fee...lmao

i hooked up a NT member earlier today for retail...unfortunately she says no retail for hers...lmao

Appreciate you helpin an NTer out for retail
But tell her to STICK it for feein

Back
Top Bottom