12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I got an order confirmation email on Sat yet my order is still cancelled and SNS hasn't returned my money... Sketchy.

No one is saying you should prob be cool with the money being tied up and no shoes, but to think a company like SnS using your for your money is reaching playa. You still breathing and will get ya $

I've never heard of Nike accepting payment and sending out order confirmation #s and then cancelling 2 days later.

Happened to me once earlier this year and twice to my gf this year. In my case, I purchased on Saturday and received confirmation right after, but it was canceled the following Thursday.

my credits got hit so bad I don't even know what to do. One of my banks fraud department informed me about a credit I didn't even know I used on FNL. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Dang boy one of yall just took 15 rep point from me huh. Who I made mad? That's the second time 
mean.gif

Last edited:
No one is saying you should prob be cool with the money being tied up and no shoes, but to think a company like SnS using your for your money is reaching playa. You still breathing and will get ya $

Oh no I'm disappointed that I got an order confirmation from them so I thought I was good. It's more of an annoyance since I still have to deal with them to make sure I get my refund. Hindsight is 20/20 though, I should have ordered multiple pairs to ensure this wouldn't happen.

Has anyone purchased from 24Segons in Spain? I ordered my pair of 11's from them (payed a ridiculous 40 euro for ship) and now it just struck me about the custom's fee... anyone know what i could be facing in custom's before i email them to cancel? 
indifferent.gif
you get a confirmation email bro?

Does anybody know how long it takes for the tracking in ups to update to transit because it seems to not been scanned, should that make me worry it will be cancelled?

Ok guys i have a tracking number and in transit status but no delivery date. Do you think FNL will cancel my order? ????????

my credits got hit so bad I don't even know what to do. One of my banks fraud department informed me about a credit I didn't even know I used on FNL. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Dang boy one of yall just took 15 rep point from me huh. Who I made mad? That's the second time 
mean.gif
somebody that repped you 15 times just got banned 

Just talked to UPS since my shipping details haven't shown up yet on the website. They said my package is scheduled to be delivered on the 24th. I ordered from FNL and used standard shipping.  

I love it when I can say this early on a Monday:

Does anybody know how long it takes for the tracking in ups to update to transit because it seems to not been scanned, should that make me worry it will be cancelled?

Nothing with a tracking number will be cancelled. You guys really need to calm down.

Nike gave me a tracking number and says my shoes should be here Wednesday, should I be worried my order will be cancelled since it's going to be christmas eve...... 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom