#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

lmaaaaaooooooo...........clown

what an offensive juggernaut...masoli 4 heisman

Looked like the Boise State dude didn't know who he was talking mess to after game. Dude was all happy about the win, got carried away, slapped dude on theshoulder pad out the blue, turned around all happy, then go decked.

Blount is that dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

roll.gif
roll.gif
he got clocked right in front of his coach

now ESPN is gonna blow this out the *%@ and dude is gonna get in some trouble
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Like the NCAA wouldn't have caught this anyways?

You got your +%# whipped. After all that crap you talked you better damn well be ready to get some back after that dud +%# performance you threw up...

Get the hell off the field and quit actin like a punk...

Looked like the Boise State dude didn't know who he was talking mess to after game. Dude was all happy about the win, got carried away, slapped dude on theshoulder pad out the blue, turned around all happy, then go decked.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Honestly my guess is that the boise dude was spittin some racist type %$@$ at Blount....I'm sure he'd be alright if it was basic stuff, but I'm sure dude on Boise St. went overboard.
cmon man. check the clip; he just touched him on the shoulder. Blount is just an idiot

i wanna talk my %@$* to you bum *%@ oregon fans......i thought yall had an offense........8 points? 8 points? man yall bums are banned from talking smack for awhole god damn month......yall are pathetic as hell......lost ALL credibility

Wow...od Blount came with a jab from mike tyson punchout...but that was a freakin sloppy game but we'll take it. Onto a undefeated season...told everyonewe don't lose on the smurf turf. We need a gif asap though

Sons knees buckled after that he got punched
laugh.gif

Them fans would have beat his @@@ tho.

You don't go effin with them white boys lol

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

now ESPN is gonna blow this out the *%@ and dude is gonna get in some trouble
eyes.gif

word
laugh.gif
..espn can never keep secrets...

kill yourself

indifferent.gif

How the last 5 minutes AFTER the game more exciting then the entire game...
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ Scott Frost having to hold back Blount. On that ol LP type stuff.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by acidicality

Honestly my guess is that the boise dude was spittin some racist type %$@$ at Blount....I'm sure he'd be alright if it was basic stuff, but I'm sure dude on Boise St. went overboard.
cmon man. check the clip; he just touched him on the shoulder. Blount is just an idiot
oops
embarassed.gif
, i only saw the punch, i was just assuming thedude was saying some stuff beforehand...

The Boise player crossed the line when he touched Blount in a reckless manner to get his attention.

Doesn't make Blount's actions acceptable but I understand why he would react the way he did.

Blount was WAY outta line for goin after the crowd but Boise st dude poppin mess got what he asked for.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

None of his teammates even tried to help
roll.gif
dudes were just watching as he backed away

To me it looked like fam didnt need any help.
laugh.gif

And Oregon fans....It ain't like we didn't try to warn y'all....

Stop being such homers and stop putting so much stock in off-season/summer reports.

It'll get you everytime.

This game has soooooo many .gif moments.

I'ma be tired as !!$* when I get up for work tomorrow but +%+% it, it was worth it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

dj;fsahfkdsajhfkjdsahfuwqyfudkdsaf

Back
Top Bottom