roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The NT NYC hoop summits and all the gifs that camr from it :rofl:

AMP shooting it over the backboard :lol:

Dante and Galante Summer league.
Yo! How could I forget? That Dante and Galante Summer League was nothing but lulz! Them shouting us out had some NTers thinking we were gonna take over the world...and then they bodied someone about his dating scene life :lol: I wanna say it was @AirAnt23 :wow:

The NT NYC hoop summits and all the gifs that camr from it :rofl:

AMP shooting it over the backboard :lol:

Dante and Galante Summer league.
Yo! How could I forget? That Dante and Galante Summer League was nothing but lulz! Them shouting us out had some NTers thinking we were gonna take over the world...and then they bodied someone about his dating scene life :lol: I wanna say it was @AirAnt23 :wow:

The rest are here :lol:

[QUOTE name="keithsweatsjordans"]
I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Man I miss people writing ridiculous **** like this.

[QUOTE name="keithsweatsjordans"]
I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.

:rofl:

Man I miss people writing ridiculous **** like this.[/quote]

:rofl: I remember when this was originally posted

View media item 1105858
View media item 1105859:nerd: :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/26536/mods-please-lock-thanks-glenn-big-baby-davis-is-a-habitual-line-stepper

View media item 1105860
View media item 1105861
View media item 1105862
http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...toryrecreated-in-MS-Paint?page=1#.U9iiCIBdVuA

View media item 230751
blazinjkid']God damn son. That dresser bureau looks like it survived the Holocaust. [/QUOTE] [quote="damb itz me said:
Got an indoor dresser that look like an outdoor dresser

ScottHallWithAPick said:
DoubleJs07 said:
ScottHallWithAPick said:
Dresser look like a prop in a WWF match. Type of %$%+ Mick Foley get on and do elbow drops off of

How the dresser the hardcore champion tho?

:lol: Fell off the top of Hell in A Cell

View media item 1105863
View media item 1105864
View media item 1105865
View media item 1105866
http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/315304/NFL-Week-3-In-ReviewAdditional-QOTW?page=19#.U9iYPYBdVuA

Ya'll should re read these threads, although some/alot of the pics are gone (ex: Polo and his girl "Francine" (!!!! :wow:)) they still bring the lulz like when they first came about. My side ******* hurt from the memories while going through them just now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone post the PS of A Rod carrying a purse as he slapped the ball out of that first baseman's glove? Think it was from that 3-0 collapse to the Sox. One of my all time favorite sports PS's.

Can someone post the PS of A Rod carrying a purse as he slapped the ball out of that first baseman's glove? Think it was from that 3-0 collapse to the Sox. One of my all time favorite sports PS's.

View media item 1105917

Also

Someone posted this in some jersey builder thread back then and my chest hurt from laughing :lol:. Sadly I cant remember the name of the thread though. :frown:
16hl16o.jpg

Last edited:
He slapped it away from Bronson :lol: thanks dude. Classic memory right there. Bout to save that image on every flash drive i have.

The year that Michigan lost to App State, man I've never seen an exodus like that. Even the Ducks disappearing after the NCG was nothing like that

Shout out to Armanti Edwards :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: ...I'm getting caught up from last night and I'm ******* dying here at "I wanna see u in real life, so I can break ya back slime."

wagrankings1.jpg

:nerd: :lol:

:lol:

Definitely many threads make me laugh out loud at work an then I have to either explain (which gets the blank stare) or play it off

Last edited:
I'm late to S&T in terms of participation, but it's def a good part of NT. Appreciated 
nthat.gif

Edit: On second thought, yes, that dresser is bringing back a memory 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Y'all remember the Jordan logo being altered for the blade runner dude in South Africa? :lol: I know meth banned the pic but it was funny to me....dudes a murderer now so ehh

Back
Top Bottom