1991-1992 Flight 89 or Falcon?

I used to wear these shoes back in 91-92. They look a lot like the 89 and/or Falcon.  They had a velcro strap in the middle of the shoe over the laces with an F on it.  Can someone help me out and tell me the correct name of this shoe?  I had a couple pairs of them, but I can't remember their name for the life of me.  I had searched to no avail online and can't find anything.  Help!

I know the shoe you are referring to; my friend had those in 7th grade.  About 14 years ago I asked Retrokid about those, being the all-knowing shoe man he is, and he said they were pretty much a straight retro of the '89s, but with that one midfoot strap with the F added, which was right around the time they switched from the cursive "Flight" to that "F" logo.

Neither of us were sure about a particular name of that shoe (if it wasn't simply Air Flight), and I can't find an image anywhere, not even on Sneaker Freaker's museum.  Jordan's retros didn't even start showing up until 1994, so these being from about 1991 were pretty early for a retro.

Good luck finding anything on those!

tim

these are called Air Flight ST lo.  They were a Foot Locker exclusive in 1992.  I have a pair in grey, NDS.  Search Youtube for Air Flight ST, I put up a video awhile back on these.  One of my all time favs!

Hey efi, can you tell me what your YouTube name is?

It would be great if I can see these shoes in action!  

Thank you to both of you for responding to this!

Those are the ones!!!! Thank You nismot and efi4eye 76 for your responses. They bring back a lot of good memories of my high school ballin' days and will definitely help to locate some, somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom