2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cguy610 wrote:
I remember royals going for $230-260 weeks after release date. I expect the same for the reds.

but weren't the last Royals retailed at $200? the retail was bumped up $20 from when those Royals released.

cguy610 wrote:
I remember royals going for $230-260 weeks after release date. I expect the same for the reds.

but weren't the last Royals retailed at $200? the retail was bumped up $20 from when those Royals released.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Originally Posted by jzza4

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

You know who you are.  If you are a NT member, hit me up.

Much respect to the employee knows how to treat the elderly, but wait ...why you puttin your grandma in harms way in the first place? I would never put my sweet, fragile grandmother in the mix with all those ruthless cats out there. I feel bad just leaving her at the post office by herself

It wasn't an employee, but another person in line. I didn't even ask her to wait in line! Being the first-born grandson has its privileges....

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

You know who you are.  If you are a NT member, hit me up.

Much respect to the employee knows how to treat the elderly, but wait ...why you puttin your grandma in harms way in the first place? I would never put my sweet, fragile grandmother in the mix with all those ruthless cats out there. I feel bad just leaving her at the post office by herself

It wasn't an employee, but another person in line. I didn't even ask her to wait in line! Being the first-born grandson has its privileges....

These were not limited in the DMV at all. I showed up to the spot with another NT'er and they still had NINE size 12s behind the counter. Mind you, we showed up at 8:30 and the store opened at 10. On top of that, there was at least 50-60 people in front of us. 

These were not limited in the DMV at all. I showed up to the spot with another NT'er and they still had NINE size 12s behind the counter. Mind you, we showed up at 8:30 and the store opened at 10. On top of that, there was at least 50-60 people in front of us. 

Originally Posted by Zach13g

cguy610 wrote:

AND THAT WAS THE SECOND RELEASE OF ROYALS (NOT BETTER THAN THE 07'S).. AND THE PEWTERS DROPPED RIGHT BEFORE OR AFTER

cguy610 wrote:

AND THAT WAS THE SECOND RELEASE OF ROYALS (NOT BETTER THAN THE 07'S).. AND THE PEWTERS DROPPED RIGHT BEFORE OR AFTER

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Do y'all think that what nike did wit the 09 eggplants they gonna do with this one?

they released the purples in 09 then re released them in 2010?
eggplants were a rare case when da demand just slapped nike in da face cause they've cranked out foamposites after da OG retro release of 2007, and after da cactus & red ones tailed out demand, went on sale for 150 each before eventually clearing out

so 2008 we didn't have foamposite releases, that year belonged to da flightposites if you remember, then 2009 da eggplant foamposites, which initially created such a explosion with da tradtional foamposite fans, because its was like a "crossover series" sneaker..

using da best color of da flightposites, and crossing em over to da most loved model in da foamposite line, was just orgasm inducing..and lets not forget it had a touch of OG because penny played significant years as a phoeinx sun..so da stars aligned just at da right

time.

nike acting smart on these and they dont do restocks as much as they used to.
30t6p3b.gif
lessons learned from the concord fiasco.

it would be cool though these got the extra gloss, if they retroed in 2013, theyd have less shine which would be nice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Do y'all think that what nike did wit the 09 eggplants they gonna do with this one?

they released the purples in 09 then re released them in 2010?
eggplants were a rare case when da demand just slapped nike in da face cause they've cranked out foamposites after da OG retro release of 2007, and after da cactus & red ones tailed out demand, went on sale for 150 each before eventually clearing out

so 2008 we didn't have foamposite releases, that year belonged to da flightposites if you remember, then 2009 da eggplant foamposites, which initially created such a explosion with da tradtional foamposite fans, because its was like a "crossover series" sneaker..

using da best color of da flightposites, and crossing em over to da most loved model in da foamposite line, was just orgasm inducing..and lets not forget it had a touch of OG because penny played significant years as a phoeinx sun..so da stars aligned just at da right

time.

nike acting smart on these and they dont do restocks as much as they used to.
30t6p3b.gif
lessons learned from the concord fiasco.

it would be cool though these got the extra gloss, if they retroed in 2013, theyd have less shine which would be nice

Originally Posted by aec23

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.
Mine says the same thing.

Originally Posted by aec23

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.
Mine says the same thing.

Originally Posted by j o 19

cguy610 wrote:

There are royals going for $350 BIN right now on EBay. Yea, they are 2011s but they are still royals.

Originally Posted by j o 19

cguy610 wrote:

There are royals going for $350 BIN right now on EBay. Yea, they are 2011s but they are still royals.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

well head back out and get that one of the sz 12's for me....but seriously, if i dont get kicks on line, im not gettin them. Kinda wack waitin in line and striking out .

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

A)I never asked my grandmother to wait in line, she took it upon herself to go.

B) I was born in 1976, how about you?

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

well head back out and get that one of the sz 12's for me....but seriously, if i dont get kicks on line, im not gettin them. Kinda wack waitin in line and striking out .

This time last year I got the royals a week before they dropped for $275... This release was nuts I couldn't make it friday night so I had to bite the bullet & buy a pair on cragis list which I did today for $320 , very happy with them! The red pops alot
smile.gif

This time last year I got the royals a week before they dropped for $275... This release was nuts I couldn't make it friday night so I had to bite the bullet & buy a pair on cragis list which I did today for $320 , very happy with them! The red pops alot
smile.gif

Most def don't see these going under 300 anything soon.... Reasonable prices is 300-350 anything more is nuts, I seem 450 and even 500 on cragis list lol

Most def don't see these going under 300 anything soon.... Reasonable prices is 300-350 anything more is nuts, I seem 450 and even 500 on cragis list lol

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i can't see how you 36 letting your 60+ grandmother stand on line for some damn sneakers 
laugh.gif
 no offense
atleast someone took care of her on line, she coulda got got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom