2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UPS tracking trick is clutch. Mine will be here tomorrow. Those on feet pics are nice, made me like them again.

The UPS tracking trick is clutch. Mine will be here tomorrow. Those on feet pics are nice, made me like them again.

I'm sure there must still be some pairs around but like I said, a lot of people are too lazy to do the legwork to check. Hopefully, the sizes I posted up can be purchased by somebody who actually wants them to wear but I'm doubtful.

I'm sure there must still be some pairs around but like I said, a lot of people are too lazy to do the legwork to check. Hopefully, the sizes I posted up can be purchased by somebody who actually wants them to wear but I'm doubtful.

These are very dope. They (drastically) change shades of red depending on the angle/lighting. Very nice.
pimp.gif

These are very dope. They (drastically) change shades of red depending on the angle/lighting. Very nice.
pimp.gif

i was stuck at work when they released. so i missed out. shoe looks so nice. congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair.
im trying to hunt down a size 11. no luck yet
frown.gif

i was stuck at work when they released. so i missed out. shoe looks so nice. congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair.
im trying to hunt down a size 11. no luck yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

On a side not, just purchased my size for retail+ shipping thanks to the homie Jzza4
pimp.gif

Glad I could help you out. I feel bad you have to wait a week to get them. Had I shipped em myself, I would have covered the extra $10 for 3-day shipping.

On a side not, just purchased my size for retail+ shipping thanks to the homie Jzza4
pimp.gif

Glad I could help you out. I feel bad you have to wait a week to get them. Had I shipped em myself, I would have covered the extra $10 for 3-day shipping.

Originally Posted by jzza4

pimp.gif

no worries man, I'm just glad I got my pair. You were super helpful. I'll forever be greatful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom