2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Reds will come down slightly. I actually seen pair for 250, but the seller was brand new.

I think the Reds will come down slightly. I actually seen pair for 250, but the seller was brand new.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by bigj505

Maybe these sold out because a ton of people wanted them. The prior red foam threads were huge in size. Everyone was feigning for them
this is true, for NYC and DC, not the Bay Area.
but as you mentioned, bay area has a lot of beasts, say anything is limited, qs, or whatever tag, the bay is on it! 

give a shoe a "nickname" the bay area is on it..

Maybe these sold out because a ton of people wanted them. The prior red foam threads were huge in size. Everyone was feigning for them
but as you mentioned, bay area has a lot of beasts, say anything is limited, qs, or whatever tag, the bay is on it! 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by bence23

Nike just named the QS so they would sell out, everywhere.
The Bay area has never liked foams and still doesn't. Only reason these sold out is because they were "QS" thus making all the hypebeasts and resellers want to buy these for the "Swag" and to get rich off of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Nike uses QS to mean limited these days. They sold out because foam hype exploded after the Electric blue pros. Plus its red pros. can't go wrong
come again? who cant go wrong?...

I seen that and was just gonna roll with it... I knew somebody was gonna say something
roll.gif

Nike just named the QS so they would sell out, everywhere.
The Bay area has never liked foams and still doesn't. Only reason these sold out is because they were "QS" thus making all the hypebeasts and resellers want to buy these for the "Swag" and to get rich off of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Nike uses QS to mean limited these days. They sold out because foam hype exploded after the Electric blue pros. Plus its red pros. can't go wrong

I seen that and was just gonna roll with it... I knew somebody was gonna say something
roll.gif

foam world is mine... that has to be one of the corniest quotes/saying i ever heard, especially for a tatt... i wouldnt be mad at dude for the tat but that dam slogan messes it up for me..

foam world is mine... that has to be one of the corniest quotes/saying i ever heard, especially for a tatt... i wouldnt be mad at dude for the tat but that dam slogan messes it up for me..

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by three6mafia

smh at the resellers for these. 300+
royal foams be going for like 250. shame
how is it a shame for the royals going for $250.00
with tax in my state from the old price thats a $33.00 difference

with nikes price increase thats $11.00 more

i swear you a lot guys are so cheap i cant see how you have more then one pair of sneakers 

lol naw im saying its a shame these are going for more than the royals. royals > any other foam IMO.
sorry for the confusion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by three6mafia

smh at the resellers for these. 300+
royal foams be going for like 250. shame
how is it a shame for the royals going for $250.00
with tax in my state from the old price thats a $33.00 difference

with nikes price increase thats $11.00 more

i swear you a lot guys are so cheap i cant see how you have more then one pair of sneakers 

lol naw im saying its a shame these are going for more than the royals. royals > any other foam IMO.
sorry for the confusion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

roll.gif

Hey. That was an "Im at work and my boss is coming" typo
wink.gif
.ones**

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

roll.gif

Hey. That was an "Im at work and my boss is coming" typo
wink.gif
.ones**

the good news is that there are some idiot resellers out there with these still sitting on ebay with NO bids! after the hype these will be available

the good news is that there are some idiot resellers out there with these still sitting on ebay with NO bids! after the hype these will be available

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

This. I'm in Vallejo and been on Foams for a minute now and this release was disgustin

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

This. I'm in Vallejo and been on Foams for a minute now and this release was disgustin

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Homie better not ever miss a release. Galaxy's on his feet or he's a flop.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Homie better not ever miss a release. Galaxy's on his feet or he's a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom