2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

If he does fight again, it would be just strictly for the money of course, and just his love for the sport.
Wasn't Floyd quoted as saying that one of the reason's he wanted to take a break was because he didn't "love" boxing. ?

pimp.gif
mayweather
and angelina jolie was
eek.gif
eek.gif
id box her naked

yoooooooooooooo, im mad right now.

Im mad that PBF gave all the respect to ricky, he talked about Hatton with the upmost respect. He acknowledged his skill and gave him the respect he deserved.

AND THEN ricky has the gull to come on there and say that it was a FLUKE!?!?!?! F that. And i had money on Hatton.

USA ALL DAY.

Hatton could of atleast acknowledged the skill that Flloyd just unleashed on him. SMFH.

USA ALL DAY.

Fluke my@$%@....The fluke was Ricky Hattons head playing wall ball with the turnbuckle and him not getting a concussion....

that fluke comment was sarcastic/joke. thats why every fan loves ricky hatton, cause hes a character.

bruh, when he said "fluke" it was a joke, lighten up ...

btw, to all my boxing thread regulars, wasnt that one of the worst officiated fights ever?
i mean normally Cortez is good, but he was like an inch away from the action way too much. he was in the way.
He was breakin the fighters when it wasnt even necessary.
overall the card was hella weak,and what a surprise the best fight was Mayweahters.
This card needed Berto on the undercard or some ultra exciting fighter
good show Floyd.

forget Larry Merchant needing to hang it up Harold Lederman is a #%+%%+@ idiot. his scoring was so far off it wasnt even funny.

Lederman did BS his way through that fight, Floyd put on a show, but he's right there is nothing left for him to do in the sport

Ricky Hatton seems like a funny dude who likes to joke around so I'm sure he was being sarcastic with his comments.

Man, I wish PBF would have done the same to the Golden Boy.

overall the card was hella weak,and what a surprise the best fight was Mayweahters.
hell yea, and about an exciting fight, isnt that what the Ponce De Leon fight was supposed to be?

and when is Andre Berto steppin back into the ring?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

bruh, when he said "fluke" it was a joke, lighten up ...

btw, to all my boxing thread regulars, wasnt that one of the worst officiated fights ever?
i mean normally Cortez is good, but he was like an inch away from the action way too much. he was in the way.
This card needed Berto on the undercard or some ultra exciting fighter
good show Floyd.
the undercard was wack as hell but on names alone it looked like it could be a good one.

i dont mind what cortiz was doing cause early in the fight floyd was holding a little to much and we all no about hatton and him bear hugging someone the wholefight

o and what happen to them great body shots hatton was suppose to have??

Yeah, Im not a boxing thread regular....But it did seem as if he was butting in a little much...But, Ricky/Floyd didn't help the situation

Back
Top Bottom