2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

what kinda picks are the kings looking at getting from nyc? I thought utah had the rights to nyc's 1st rounder next year.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't know if I like that deal for Houston...How many good post scorers are in there in this league??? They know have absolutely no post scorers.

until yao comes back. now thats a team that needs big z lol

If the Kings get Jordan Hill
eek.gif

Either get Jordan Hill or keep T-Mac's expiring for major cap space. Please NO Jeffries, Hughes, or Curry unless they are expirings (I don't know their contract situations).

Either way, IN PETRIE WE TRUST.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

what kinda picks are the kings looking at getting from nyc? I thought utah had the rights to nyc's 1st rounder next year.

they do.its for the following year.

kings got the knicks by the balls

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by slickrick916

they do.its for the following year.

kings got the knicks by the balls

Nice, I'm loving this trade for the kings even more now.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

If the Kings get Jordan Hill
eek.gif

Either get Jordan Hill or keep T-Mac's expiring for major cap space. Please NO Jeffries, Hughes, or Curry unless they are expirings (I don't know their contract situations).

Either way, IN PETRIE WE TRUST.
Both Jeffries and Curry expire in 2011, Hughes is up at the end of this year. 
If it means landing Jordan Hill I'm willing to take back either Curry or Jeffries along with Hill and Hughes, plus draft picks.

The Kings would definitely be robbing everyone involved in this trade...Landry, Hill, picks, AND shedding 15+ million off the books this summer?  PETRIE STRIKES AGAIN!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't know if I like that deal for Houston...How many good post scorers are in there in this league??? They know have absolutely no post scorers.

until yao comes back. now thats a team that needs big z lol

big Z hasn't played in the post in like 2 years bro.

Originally Posted by iEATdunks

on the side note, it would be 
pimp.gif
 to see TMac back in a Magic uniform

And he'd be back with Vinsanity again too
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Even better than that tho... trade Hedo for Vince... McGrady signs with the Raptors... Damon Stoudamire comes out of retirement
pimp.gif
T-Mac, Vince, Stoudamire
pimp.gif

Wow coming into today I'd have never thought I'd see the Kings give up Martin for the likes of a T-Mac, then possible ship him out too
laugh.gif
Crazy days.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

McGrady Hopes To Sign With Cavs Or Lakers If Waived

Read more:http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._with_cavs_or_lakers_if_waived/#ixzz0frxXabAS

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._with_cavs_or_lakers_if_waived/#ixzz0frxXabAS[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
Tracy McGrady privately hopes to sign with Lakers or Cavaliers for the playoffs, according to a source close to him that spoke with Yahoo!
[/font]

u know damn well he goin to the lakeshow if he gets waived DO IT GEOFF
pimp.gif

this dude must want to play for free
devil.gif

do it mitch we can always make room for T MAC
pimp.gif

Don't the Celtics "need" T-Mac the most out of the real championship contenders? Heck, something crazy might happen and he might sign with the Nuggets if the Kings buy him out. They need some more depth with the Mavs upgrading in the West.

But whatever, T-Mac needs to play at least one game with the Kings so I can buy his jersey! Do it Geoff!

u know i had to pull it out lol

and to laker fan who said he wouldnt want tmac on the team. are u serious???? tmac may not have gotten out of the 1st round but sasha, adam, and jordan have and they all SUCK BALLS

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Uptown1090Slime wrote:

%!#@ this thread !
smh.gif
clowns

YES IM MAD
u and me brotha. i havent even been able to sleep im so pissed still
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
I havent slept either because of this man. This damn laker fan above u talkin about adding mcgrady
indifferent.gif
the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer. We tryna do anything to get out the dumpster of the Eastern Conference while u have the NBA champs who are also favored to win it all this year with fans like that who are never satisfied. GTFOHWTBS !!!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom