2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

A TE? LOL Wut.
indifferent.gif

Blount looks like is about to go to sleep.

We should have picked him and not a TE. I don't get that one at all.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Arthur Jones to the Ravens.
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Syracuse product
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had 1st round talent but due to Syracuse line sucking so bad he was basically tripled-team play which hurt his stats this season but Ravens & Jets defense's..
sick.gif
sick.gif
??? The Syracuse D-Line was the best of the last few years. He just had a bad year overall and got injured again. If his season last season was anything like the one he had his junior year, he would have been drafted yesterday without a doubt.

Browns made a GREAT pick in WR Mitchell
pimp.gif

Dude had 2nd round talent & is fast dude.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

so Tebow is gonna waer jersey #10
grin.gif
No.  He will wear 15.
Yeah he was only holding up the #10 jersey because its the 2010 draft. He already announced he's wearing #15

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Mcknight ran with purpose. Ok. U and me have different def. Of run hard

Mcknight was about tryin to shake people. He didn't run hard as evidenced by him not getting any red zone carries.

Well, define running hard. Are you talking about putting his head down and running straight into the LB's chest?

Cuz he ain't do that. He's a shifty runner but I didn't see him intentionally run out of bounds. He wasn't afraid of contact.

I'd say the BIGGEST knock on him is his ability to on to the football. He fumbled a lil too much for me, but it was usually
because he wasn't settling for a few yards.

And USC did have like 4 McDonald's All American RB's BESIDES McKnight. Stafon was getting carries before he got hurt.
And Gable too. McKnight the smallest of all 3.

Back
Top Bottom