2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I never waste my money on early releases

my pairs are always on lock so I never have any worries on RD.

I can't see spending waaaay over retail for super fakes/ b grade Jays

No offense to those that copped early. I just can't do it.

I never waste my money on early releases

my pairs are always on lock so I never have any worries on RD.

I can't see spending waaaay over retail for super fakes/ b grade Jays

No offense to those that copped early. I just can't do it.

Originally Posted by ClipsofDoom

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

you wore these before you took pics right because if not.........
sick.gif
sick.gif

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

sick.gif
sick.gif

These look real nice, congrats on a good pair...
I been on this thread and seems a lot of haters are throwing negative replies about early releases...look at the people's pics that got early releases ...they look great!!! 

From what I seen from the early releases pics in this thread: the materials, shape, shoe box, color, sewing, elephant print are accurate (also no glue stains)... so try to realize that time have changes and businesses like Air Randy probably stepped it's game up (even though there always risk involved when buying from a foreign country). 

These look real nice, congrats on a good pair...
I been on this thread and seems a lot of haters are throwing negative replies about early releases...look at the people's pics that got early releases ...they look great!!! 

From what I seen from the early releases pics in this thread: the materials, shape, shoe box, color, sewing, elephant print are accurate (also no glue stains)... so try to realize that time have changes and businesses like Air Randy probably stepped it's game up (even though there always risk involved when buying from a foreign country). 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sick.gif
sick.gif

forgot to mention wore these about 3 times so far.

sick.gif
sick.gif

forgot to mention wore these about 3 times so far.

I actually don't mind the shiny leather on these.. Midsole looks strange, but it won't bother me too much. My problem with the 2011s is the stiff, brick like feeling. Cements aren't so bad but the TB's feel terrible compared to 3's from the past..And I would be very be very very careful with a Magic Eraser.. You may end up stripping the black altogether, not just the shine..

I actually don't mind the shiny leather on these.. Midsole looks strange, but it won't bother me too much. My problem with the 2011s is the stiff, brick like feeling. Cements aren't so bad but the TB's feel terrible compared to 3's from the past..And I would be very be very very careful with a Magic Eraser.. You may end up stripping the black altogether, not just the shine..

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

like I said... do your research my man... yes your shoes came in, but look up what kind of shoes you got 
ohwell.gif

this

If you're that sure my shoes are either fake or b-grades prove it. Until then they look authentic to me. Better than my TB3's and my WC3's. And I purchased those at HOH.
how do I know they are fake of b-grades?
tumblr_lf4dk1CxBh1qdfqrj.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

like I said... do your research my man... yes your shoes came in, but look up what kind of shoes you got 
ohwell.gif

this

If you're that sure my shoes are either fake or b-grades prove it. Until then they look authentic to me. Better than my TB3's and my WC3's. And I purchased those at HOH.
how do I know they are fake of b-grades?
tumblr_lf4dk1CxBh1qdfqrj.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by loskickking23

If these are the same quality as the cements , These >> CDP's.......
WITHOUT QUESTION.

Honestly for me it's kinda debatable. The CDPs had midsole paint cracking problems for sure, but the padding on the tongue and overall shape of the CDPs is slightly better to me than this year's IIIs. In terms of shape difference, the major one I see is that the toebox of 2011 IIIs flatten out pretty quickly, but my CDPs have retained the overall shape even though I've worn them maybe 25-30 times. That said, the 2011 releases so far have had less of a cracking issue than the CDPs and earlier releases from 2006. Don't know if anybody else feels this way, but just my 2 cents. Kinda just have to pick your poison unfortunately IMO...

WITHOUT QUESTION.

Honestly for me it's kinda debatable. The CDPs had midsole paint cracking problems for sure, but the padding on the tongue and overall shape of the CDPs is slightly better to me than this year's IIIs. In terms of shape difference, the major one I see is that the toebox of 2011 IIIs flatten out pretty quickly, but my CDPs have retained the overall shape even though I've worn them maybe 25-30 times. That said, the 2011 releases so far have had less of a cracking issue than the CDPs and earlier releases from 2006. Don't know if anybody else feels this way, but just my 2 cents. Kinda just have to pick your poison unfortunately IMO...

the pairs from air randy posted on here look good to me but what im scared of is what will they look like compared to the ones that are gunna come out on RD what if they look "super-fakes"
still thinking about copping a pair from A-R

the pairs from air randy posted on here look good to me but what im scared of is what will they look like compared to the ones that are gunna come out on RD what if they look "super-fakes"
still thinking about copping a pair from A-R

Originally Posted by Wayne141

WITHOUT QUESTION.

Yeah... I guess its what your looking for in a shoe.... I had bought 2 pair of CDP's on the release date and sold the 20's.... Mine Definatly didn't keep the shape.... After about the 5th wear I almost couldn't stand to look at em....that extra thin plastic (leather) didn't cut it for me... So I sold both pair a and grabbed another pair of 01's... But my white/cements have been worn over 25 times and I'm still loving them... And also very comfortable too...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

WITHOUT QUESTION.

Yeah... I guess its what your looking for in a shoe.... I had bought 2 pair of CDP's on the release date and sold the 20's.... Mine Definatly didn't keep the shape.... After about the 5th wear I almost couldn't stand to look at em....that extra thin plastic (leather) didn't cut it for me... So I sold both pair a and grabbed another pair of 01's... But my white/cements have been worn over 25 times and I'm still loving them... And also very comfortable too...

That midsole cracking was a dealbreaker for me. Thats worse than creasing scuff marks, anything IMO. If these are made like the WCs and TBs from earlier this year, they're superior to the cdps cause of that fixed issue IMO.

That midsole cracking was a dealbreaker for me. Thats worse than creasing scuff marks, anything IMO. If these are made like the WCs and TBs from earlier this year, they're superior to the cdps cause of that fixed issue IMO.

I have the feeling that all these replies about "why do people spend money on B-grades or "super fakes"?" are from NTers needing some sort of push to cop early. If not, why bother wasting your time with the same repetitive mess. Its not your money. The same people turning their noses at "b-grades" were the same dropping 3x retail for the Banned 1s...and spare me the excuses of them being limited and having nike air. a b-grade is a b-grade and you can't have selective biases as to what makes one worth it more than the other if its so evil to cop b-grades early.

Back
Top Bottom