2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

laugh.gif
@ that actually working for Alabama.

Seen a tweet, Doubt it happens but our coaching staff should have plays with Gardner running QB @ Robinson in a flex/RB position. Know how lethal that would be? smh

Seen a tweet, Doubt it happens but our coaching staff should have plays with Gardner running QB @ Robinson in a flex/RB position. Know how lethal that would be? smh

Originally Posted by retepelnart

New to CFB, what games should I be watching?
Stay out his thread. Big Boys only.
I have a feeling Denard is going to have a game where the coaching staff has no choice but put Devin in. If that happens, the Denard era might be over.

Sooooooo dangerous while running, but his decision making has been terrible. Always seems to put the ball where it should not be. Hope he corrects it, but having a hard time seeing it 

So happy sitting at 4-0. The D gets timely turnovers and Countess looked like a boss out there. 

Hope Brionte see the opening at RB and commits ASAP. 

Originally Posted by retepelnart

New to CFB, what games should I be watching?
Stay out his thread. Big Boys only.
I have a feeling Denard is going to have a game where the coaching staff has no choice but put Devin in. If that happens, the Denard era might be over.

Sooooooo dangerous while running, but his decision making has been terrible. Always seems to put the ball where it should not be. Hope he corrects it, but having a hard time seeing it 

So happy sitting at 4-0. The D gets timely turnovers and Countess looked like a boss out there. 

Hope Brionte see the opening at RB and commits ASAP. 

Back
Top Bottom