2012 NBA All-Star jerseys

Originally Posted by Hyper

Adidas is $!@$@!! trash.
Nike or Champion needs to take over in 2017.

sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

i will never buy an Adidas NBA jersey

NEVER! But I really really want a LeBron jersey. I am so torn
ohwell.gif

lame.. i honestly didnt even have to take a look to know that they were lame.. always red and blue... so outdated... they need to go back to the jerseys/colors of the franchise that is hosting the all star game, like they did in '95 (phoenix), and '96 san antonio.. those are 2 of the sickest all star jerseys

Does the NBA really make money off these All-Star jerseys and gear? If they do, who the hell buys it?

I would just let them wear their normal jerseys with a commemorative patch, like on the Finals jerseys.

I'm irked at the fact Adidas feels the need to slap on their 3 stripes on every NBA gear. They just can't keep it simple like Nike, Puma and Champion did. 

These are horrible. The NBA needs to rip up that contract with Adidas asap and sign Nike.

Wait the jerseys don't even match the shorts? 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

at least its not those fruity tight fitting 'look at my muscles' $++$ again

Actually, those tight-fitting ones will be back this year as an additional option for players.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Damn, some of you really hate Adidas with a passion 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I think they're decent but like others have said, it's the same @#$% every year. 
It's not personal against Adidas.  We're all just sick of their garbage designs for basketball.  A simple logo would be ok on the nba gear but they feel the need to slap giant obnoxious, 3 stripes on everything.  As far as the all-star jerseys are concerned, I feel like Nike or Under Armour would at least try to be fresh and creative and not use the same basic design every year.  Nike has had a lot of misses and ugly stuff (college unis), but at least they try different things.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I'm irked at the fact Adidas feels the need to slap on their 3 stripes on every NBA gear. They just can't keep it simple like Nike, Puma and Champion did. 

This.  I understand that they want their logo to be visible, but they go overboard.
I don't the last name of the players placed on their lower backs.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Wait the jerseys don't even match the shorts? 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

yeah they could reversed the gradient on the shorts at least.  This a piss poor effort.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wait, the NBA is tied to Adidas until 2017?!?!?

Its actually 2018, because they signed an 11 year deal in April of 2006.

indifferent.gif
the shorts look like practice shorts.
30t6p3b.gif
adidas is really messing this up. then again, they were never really creative... ever.

I thought the shorts they were wearing were just "practice" shorts, but looking back at the specs...WOW! Why wouldn't the gradiant flow from top to bottom through out the WHOLE uniform or at least start at dark at the top, get lighter and then dark again at the bottom of the shorts. Looks like a rec league uniforms.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I thought the shorts they were wearing were just "practice" shorts, but looking back at the specs...WOW! Why wouldn't the gradiant flow from top to bottom through out the WHOLE uniform or at least start at dark at the top, get lighter and then dark again at the bottom of the shorts. Looks like a rec league uniforms.
yeap, looks like rec league uniforms.

--Pretty clean. Still looks the same as last year though.
--At least not cluttered like them Pro bowl jerseys. Those have too much goin on on the jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom