2012 News!!

Cement IVs!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sounds good.

Ill cop that XI/XII Pack

IVs Xs XIVs and...... YES SOME XVIIs!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds good.

Ill cop that XI/XII Pack

IVs Xs XIVs and...... YES SOME XVIIs!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

am i the only one excited about the possibility of the XVII's dropping ? hell...i'll be jumping for joy like this chick
tongue.gif

I like the IV's , but after a few years (even in deadstock condition) the mid soles start to crack.

am i the only one excited about the possibility of the XVII's dropping ? hell...i'll be jumping for joy like this chick
tongue.gif

I like the IV's , but after a few years (even in deadstock condition) the mid soles start to crack.

laugh.gif
@ all these hypebeasts now wanting Indiglos. I remember when I had mine back in 99 everyone in their mom hated them and still hated them, now seems everyone wants them to be "OG" status.

Chicago X - 5 pairs
XI-XII Pack - 3 packs
Indiglo - 5 pairs
Cement IV - 5 pairs

It's going down.

laugh.gif
@ all these hypebeasts now wanting Indiglos. I remember when I had mine back in 99 everyone in their mom hated them and still hated them, now seems everyone wants them to be "OG" status.

Chicago X - 5 pairs
XI-XII Pack - 3 packs
Indiglo - 5 pairs
Cement IV - 5 pairs

It's going down.

when i C pics then ill believe but i think 17s will be scraped only because the 16s need 2 be retroed first then them

when i C pics then ill believe but i think 17s will be scraped only because the 16s need 2 be retroed first then them

Back
Top Bottom